103 Number of reviews:
85 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||3,340 m|
|Lowest point:||1,350 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,377 m|
|Lifts in total:||36|
|Pistes in total:||144 km|
Haus Bergblick °°°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesFully renovated in 2014, Haus Bergblick is located quietly, at the edge of the district Windau, approx. 400 m from the centre. The Gaislachkogel lift and the ski bus stop are both approx. 400 m from the accommodation. The building's facilities include a reception, lift, Wi-Fi (payable locally), breakfast room, common room, ski room with boot driers, as well as a well-kept spa area with sauna (Mon - Thu incl.) and a solarium (payable locally). Parking spaces can be used for free.
RoomsThe modern rooms are furnished with lots of wood and offer a shower/wc, satellite TV, Wi-Fi (payable locally), sitting corner and balcony.
BoardThe breakfast buffet is included in the holiday price.
Double room, shower/wc, BB
- Renovated rooms with satellite TV
Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, BB
- Renovated rooms with satellite TV
- Pets not allowed
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of the sauna (twice per week)
- Children's bed (on request)
- Children's high chair
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
- 10 - 15% reduction on lesson with our partner ski school
Payable in resort
- Keycard: €3
Available in resort (optional)
- Solarium: €5 per approx. 10 minutes
- Sauna, not on sauna days: €10 per person
- Wi-Fi: €10 per week
- All persons in the Double room, shower/wc, BB receive the following reduction:
- 2-7 years 50%
- 8-14 years 25%
- 15-19 years 10%
- from 64 years 5%
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, BB, further holiday participants receive:
- 2-5 years 95%
- 6-7 years 70%
- 8-14 years 45%
- 15-19 years 25%
- 20-63 years 10%
- from 64 years 20%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Oetz Valley (approx. 40 km), Innsbruck (approx. 85 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 85 km), Friedrichshafen (approx. 215 km), Munich (approx. 290 km), Salzburg (approx. 260 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?