Hotel Eggerwirt ***
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe family-run 3 star Hotel Eggerwirt lies in the centre of Söll and is only approx. 50 m away from the cross-country network access point. The ski bus stops directly in front of the accommodation and brings you comfortably to the about 1 km distant Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental. The tasteful hotel is furnished with a reception, lift, lounge with open fireplace and cable TV, Wi-Fi (incl.), restaurant, a sun terrace, and a ski room. Further, you have free access to the sauna (4 x per week, 16:00 - 18:00), and for a fee, the steam bath may also be used (daily from 8:00 - 20:00). Free parking spaces are available to use as well (upon availability).
RoomsThe cosy rooms comprise of a shower/wc, cable TV, Wi-Fi (incl.), radio, as well as a balcony or terrace.
BoardThe already included half board consists of a breakfast buffet, as well as a 3 course evening meal of your choice (vegetarian dish also available) with salad bar. Sometimes, an appetiser and dessert buffet are also offered, and 1 x weekly, a themed evening meal is served. Per request, a children's menu can also be arranged. The Christmas and New Year's Eve meals are also inlcuded.
- Pets not allowed
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of the sauna (as per description)
- Christmas and New Year's Eve menu
- Children's bed
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Keycard: €2
Available in resort (optional)
- Steam bath: €8
- All persons in the Double room, shower/wc, HB receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 5 years 40%
- 6-15 years 20%
- 16-18 years 10%
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, HB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 2 years 100%
- 3-6 years 50%
- 7-12 years 30%
- from 13 years 10%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Hopfgarten (approx. 10 km), Wörgl (approx. 15 km), Kufstein (approx. 15 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 80 km), Salzburg (approx. 85 km), Munich (approx. 145 km)
No reviews available yet.
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental
Information about the ski area
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental
|Highest point:||1,957 m|
|Lowest point:||620 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||703 m|
|Lifts in total:||90|
|Pistes in total:||261 km|
|Ski routes:||23 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?