Pensions Wagrain (anonymous)
22 Number of reviews:
68 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,188 m|
|Lowest point:||619 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||850 m|
|Lifts in total:||91|
|Pistes in total:||240 km|
|Ski routes:||5 km|
Pensions Wagrain (anonymous) °°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe cosy Pensions are located in the Wagrain and Kleinarl districts. A breakfast room is available in each. Daily entry to the "Wasserwelt Amadé" in Wagrain is included (3 hrs/day, open 10:00 and 21:00).
RoomsThe rooms all have a shower/wc.
BoardA small breakfast with cold cuts and cheese is included in the holiday price.
Please noteThe rooms are located in different accommodations within the resort. When booking multiple rooms, accommodation in the same building can't be guaranteed. The exact name and location of the accommodation you will be staying in will generally be given to you by the Tourism Association, upon your arrival in resort.
Double room, shower/wc, BB
- Cosy rooms
Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, BB
- Cosy rooms
- Pets welcome (€4 per day, excl. food)
- Children born in 2012 or younger may only use the lifts for free if accompanied by an adult. Should your child be using the lifts independently or be taking part in lessons, a Minicard (lift pass) has to be acquired locally. This also applies to the use of lifts in other ski areas.
- In case you have booked equipment hire through us, the hire shop is located in Flachau (approx. 10 km).
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Free entry to the "Wasserwelt Amadé" (as per description)
- Children's bed
- 20% reduction on lesson with our partner ski school (except on children's package and midday childcare)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,00 per person/night
- Keycard: €3
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, BB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 11 years 100%
- 12-15 years 50%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: St. Johann im Pongau (approx. 11 km), Schwarzach St. Veit (approx. 17 km)
- By plane: Salzburg (approx. 70 km), Klagenfurt (approx. 165 km), Munich (approx. 235 km), Innsbruck (approx. 245 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?