No reviews available yet.
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,844 m|
|Lowest point:||810 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,560 m|
|Lifts in total:||56|
|Pistes in total:||235 km|
|Ski routes:||34 km|
Hotel National ***+
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe comfortable 3.5 star Hotel National is situated in a quiet, yet central location in Davos. The ski bus stop can be found approx. 100 m away, and the ski area can be reached in about 350 m. Shopping possibilities are found near the Hotel. The well-managed hotel is furnished with a reception, lift, Wi-Fi and Internet corner (incl.), restaurant, breakfast room, bar, lounge, and a ski room. The well-maintained spa with sauna and steam shower can be used free of charge. A speciality of the hotel is the sun terrace on the 5th floor, of which comes with a magnificent view. Parking spaces are available to be used, and can be found near the hotel, possibly in the parking garage, which can be reached in about 300 m.
RoomsThe rooms, of which were renovated in spring 2011, comprise of a bath or shower/wc, satellite TV, Wi-Fi (incl.), radio, telephone, hair dryer, and some with balcony. The rooms will either be in the main house or on the directly adjacent annexed building.
BoardA rich breakfast buffet is included in the holiday price.
- Pets not allowed
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of the sauna
- Use of steam bath
- Internet corner
- Children's bed (on request and upon availability)
- Children's high chair (on request and upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Keycard (lift pass and room key): CHF 20
Available in resort (optional)
- Parking space (based on availability): CHF 10 per night
- Parking garage (based on availability): CHF 15 per night
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, BB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 6 years 100%
- 7-12 years 30%
- 13-18 years 15%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Switzerland? Among the nearest airports are Zurich, Basel, Sion, and Bern. Depending on the destination, Friedrichshafen, Milan, or Innsbruck are also feasible. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Davos (in resort)
- By plane: Zurich (approx. 155 km), Innsbruck (approx. 175 km), Basel (approx. 240 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?