Hotel Redyk °°°.
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe traditional Hotel Redyk is situated in Ząb, at an altitude of approx. 1,023 m, with a panoramic view of the Tatra mountains, and is approx. 10 km away from Zakopane. The hotel lies directly on the piste, and when snow conditions allow it, ski-in and ski-out is possible. The accommodation offers a reception, restaurant, bar and Wi-Fi (incl.). The spa area (11:00 - 18:00) comprises of a sauna, jacuzzi, infrared cabins (incl.), as well as cosmetic treatments (for a fee). For stays from 4 nights, you receive a gift voucher per full-payer for a classic massage (approx. 30 min.), with stays from 7 nights, you receive 2 gift vouchers per full-payer. Additionally, a ski room and parking spaces are available to use free of charge. You can also receive a reduction card in the resort for many attractions in the region (such as ski lifts, swimming areas, restaurants).
RoomsThe comfortable, elegant rooms comprise of a shower/wc, cable TV, Wi-Fi (incl.), refrigerator, safe (incl.), telephone, water boiler, hair dryer, and some with a balcony.
BoardThe already included half board includes a breakfast buffet and an evening meal composed of soup, a main dish, dessert and a beverage.
- Pets not allowed
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Spa voucher (as per description)
- Reduction card (as per description)
- Safe (in the room)
- Children's high chair
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. zł 1,50 per person/night
Available in resort (optional)
- Cosmetic treatments
- Children's bed (on request): zł 30/night
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, HB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 2 years 100%
- 3-11 years 60%
- from 12 years 35%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
What is the best way to get to Poland? The nearest airport to the Tatras is Poprad Tatry in Slovakia. To get to the Giant Mountains, the airport in Wroclaw is recommended. In many larger resorts such as Zakopane and Schreiberhau, a train station is located right in town.The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Zakopane (in resort), Krakow (approx. 105 km)
- By plane: Poprad Tatry (Slovakia, approx. 70 km), Krakow (approx. 115 km), Kattowitz (approx. 195 km)
No reviews available yet.
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||1,987 m|
|Lowest point:||1,014 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||850 m|
|Lifts in total:||4|
|Pistes in total:||16 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?