Hotel Czarny Potok
No reviews available yet.
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||1,987 m|
|Lowest point:||1,014 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||850 m|
|Lifts in total:||4|
|Pistes in total:||16 km|
Hotel Czarny Potok ***
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe comfortable 3-Star Hotel Czarny Potok is approx. 200 m away from the centre of Zakopane and approx. 1.5 km from the next ski area. This accommodation with harmonic atmosphere has a reception, lift, Wi-Fi (incl., in the public areas), common room, restaurant, and bar with fireplace. The spa area of the hotel with indoor pool, sauna, steam bath and jacuzzi can be used for free. Various massage offers and beauty treatments can be booked and paid for in resort for further relaxation. Parking spaces can also be used for a fee.
RoomsThe cosy rooms have a shower/wc with floor heating and heated towel holders, satellite TV, Internet access (incl.), telephone, radio with alarm, safe (incl.), mini bar (payable locally), and some also have a balcony with mountain view.
BoardThe holiday price includes a breakfast buffet. If desired, you can also add dinner to your booking on-site (payable locally). Vegetarian meals or special dietary dishes can also be prepared on request.
- Pets welcome (PLN 20 per day, excl. food)
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Wi-Fi (in public areas)
- Internet (in the room)
- Safe (in the room)
- Children's bed
- Children's high chair
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. zł 1,50 per person/night
Available in resort (optional)
- Massages and beauty treatments
- Dinner: from zł 40 per person/day
- Parking spaces: zł 10 per day
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, BB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 3 years 100%
- 4-12 years 40%
- from 13 years 25%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
What is the best way to get to Poland? The nearest airport to the Tatras is Poprad Tatry in Slovakia. To get to the Giant Mountains, the airport in Wroclaw is recommended. In many larger resorts such as Zakopane and Schreiberhau, a train station is located right in town.The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Zakopane (in resort), Krakow (approx. 105 km)
- By plane: Poprad Tatry (Slovakia, approx. 70 km), Krakow (approx. 115 km), Kattowitz (approx. 195 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?