55 Number of reviews:
94 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||3,012 m|
|Lowest point:||1,225 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,225 m|
|Lifts in total:||15|
|Pistes in total:||50 km|
Hotel Gufo ***
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe friendly 3-star Hotel Gufo is ideally located in the historic centre of Bormio, only approx. 350 m from the lift. The complementary ski bus stops approx. 100 m away. Shops and gastronomy are to be found in close proximity. The hotel's facilities include a reception area, lift, lounge with bar, dining hall and TV room. Parking spaces are also available.
RoomsThe Alpine-style rooms all have a shower/wc, telephone and TV.
BoardThe already included half-board comprises a breakfast buffet and a 3-course evening meal with choice. A festive menu on New Year's Eve can additionally be booked in resort (to be paid locally).
- Pets welcome (approx. €2 per day, excl. food, only small animals)
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,80 per person/night
- Keycard: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- New Year's Eve dinner: €40 pp
How does one best travel to Italy? The nearest airports are Turin, Bergamo, and Milan to access the regions of Aosta Valley, Lombardy, or Piemont. For arrival in South Tyrol, Treno, or Venice, the airports of Bolzano, Innsbruck, or Bergamo are possible. In Italy, there is rarely a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Tirano (approx. 40 km)
- By plane: Bolzano (approx. 125 km), Bergamo (approx. 165 km), Innsbruck (approx. 195 km), Verona (235 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?