Chalet Alpenvue °°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe friendly furnished Chalet Alpenvue is located directly in the centre of Alpe d'Huez. The lift station is approx. 150 m away and the pistes can be reached within approx. 200 m. Various shops and bars can easily be reached on foot. Two parking spaces are located directly at the accommodation, and your equipment can be stowed away in ski boxes.
FurnishingThe cosy, free-standing chalet (approx. 140 m²) provides a living/sleeping area with flat-screen TV, three bedrooms, an alcove, bath and shower, as well as 2 wc's, Wi-Fi (incl.) and fully equipped kitchenette with electric hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator and toaster, as well as a raclette grill.
Chalet, sleeps 10 (approx. 140 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double sofa bed and TV
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Bedroom with three beds
- Alcove with French bed
- Pets welcome (€30 per week, excl. food, only with valid proof of vaccinations)
- Pets have to be kept on a leash whilst on the premises.
- Please be advised for your arrival and departure, that the Grand Tunnel du Chambon on the D1091 (between Les Deux Alpes and Briançon) is blocked.
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Dish towels
- Baby facilities (upon pre-request)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,00 per person/night
- Deposit: €1,500 pro chalet
Available in resort (optional)
- Towels: €7 per set
- Final cleaning: €150
- All persons in the Chalet, sleeps 10 (approx. 140 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 4 years 65%
- 5-12 years 15%
- 65-71 years 15%
- from 72 years 45%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to France? The nearest airports are Grenoble and Chambéry (for the regions of Hautes Alpes, Isère, or Savoy). Nice is the nearest airport for Haute Provence. For air travel to Haute Savoy, the airports Annecy, Genève-Cointrin, Chambéry, or Geneva are also an option, depending on the resort. In France, there is rarely a train station in the resort; Chamonix is one of the few exceptions. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- General advice for travel: Please note for arrival and departure, that the Grand Tunnel du Chambon on the D1091 (between Les Deux Alpes and Briançon) is closed.
- By train: Grenoble (approx. 65 km),
- By plane: Grenoble (approx. 110 km), Chambéry (approx. 135 km), Lyon (approx. 150 km), Turin (approx. 200 km), Geneva (approx. 210 km)
No reviews available yet.
Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine Ski
Information about the ski area
Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine Ski
|Highest point:||3,330 m|
|Lowest point:||1,125 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,860 m|
|Lifts in total:||85|
|Pistes in total:||249 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?