Grand Royale Hotel & Spa
No reviews available yet.
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,560 m|
|Lowest point:||990 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||871 m|
|Lifts in total:||16|
|Pistes in total:||48 km|
|Ski routes:||8 km|
Grand Royale Hotel & Spa ****
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe luxurious 4-star Hotel Grand Royale Hotel + Spa is located approx. 600 m from the nearest ski lift, which can be reached comfortably with the hotel-own shuttle service. The resort centre of Bansko is approx. 1 km away. The hotel's facilities include a lobby with reception, lifts, restaurant, bar, lounge, TV area, playroom, ski room, internet access (incl.) as well as a spa area with indoor pool, sauna, steam bath and fitness room (incl.). Massages can be booked and paid for in resort. Parking spaces are also available.
RoomsThe cosily furnished apartments have a shower/wc, TV, Wi-Fi (incl.), hair drier, kitchenette, mini bar, telephone as well as a balcony or terrace.
BoardThe half board is included in the holiday price and comprises a breakfast buffet as well as a buffet in the evening. The gala dinner on New Years Eve is also included in the holiday price.
- Pets welcome (approx. lv. 20 per day, excl. food)
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area
- Use of fitness room
- New Year's Eve menu
- Internet (in public areas)
- Wi-Fi (in the apartments)
- Shuttle service
- Children's bed
- Children's high chair
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Available in resort (optional)
- Safe: lv. 6 per day
- Babysitting service: lv. 20 per hour
- Billiards: lv. 4 per game
How does one best travel to Bulgaria? The nearest airports are Plowdiw (to reach Rhodopen), and Sofia (to reach Bagowgrad). There is a train station in the resort of Bansko, and the nearest station to Pamporovo is located in Smoljan. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Bansko (in resort)
- By plane: Sofia (approx. 165 km), Plovdiv (approx. 165 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?