Haus Alois Arnold
No reviews available yet.
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||3,340 m|
|Lowest point:||1,350 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,377 m|
|Lifts in total:||36|
|Pistes in total:||144 km|
Haus Alois Arnold °°.
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe traditional Haus Alois Arnold is situated in a quiet location, on the edge of Sölden, a a little farm. To the centre, as well as the Gigijochbahn lift, is approx. 800 m. A ski bus stop is about 200 m away and the next cross-country track can be reached in about 300 m. The traditional Tyrolean accommodation offers Wi-Fi (in public areas, for a fee), a ski room, as well as a heated boot room. Free parking spaces are also available to use.
Furnishing/BoardThe cosily furnished apartments comprise of a shower/wc, cable TV, two bedrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen with dining corner, 4-top electric hob, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, water boiler, coffee machine, and toaster. No board available, however you can book a bread roll service at the accommodation (for a fee).
- Pets not allowed
Available in resort (for free)
- Final cleaning
- Children's bed (on request)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
- 10 - 15% reduction on lesson with our partner ski school
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,10 per person/night
- Keycard: €3
Available in resort (optional)
- Bread roll service (with pre-order)
- Wi-Fi (in public areas)
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Oetz Valley (approx. 40 km), Innsbruck (approx. 85 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 85 km), Friedrichshafen (approx. 215 km), Munich (approx. 290 km), Salzburg (approx. 260 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?