No reviews available yet.
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||3,340 m|
|Lowest point:||1,350 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,377 m|
|Lifts in total:||36|
|Pistes in total:||144 km|
Apartments Bauernhäusl °°.
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe cosy Apartments Bauernhäusl are situated approx. 500 m from the resort centre and the ski area in Sölden. A ski bus stops nearby the accommodation (approx. 50 m), and the nearest cross-country track can be reached within approx. 100 m. A public swimming pool is to be found in the resort centre. Wi-Fi (payable locally), a ski and boots room and free-of-charge parking places (based on availability) are also available.
Furnishing/BoardThe apartments have a living/sleeping area and separate bedrooms, 2x shower/wc, cable TV, Wi-Fi (payable locally), safe (incl.), radio as well as balcony or terrace. The fully equipped kitchen offers a 4-ring electronic or gas hob, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle and refrigerator. Self-catering. Bread roll service can be booked in resort (for a surcharge).
Apartment, sleeps 6 (approx. 45 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double pull-out couch
- 2 bedrooms with double bed each
- 2x shower/wc
Apartment, sleeps 10 (approx. 80 m²), SC
- Farmer's parlour with tiled stove
- Bedroom with double bed, pull-out couch, and shower/wc
- Bedroom with double bed and pull-out couch
- 2 bedrooms with twin beds each
- Separate bathroom with shower/wc
- Addl. 2x shower and 2x wc on the hall
- Pets not allowed
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Dish towels
- Children's bed
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
- 10 - 15% reduction on lesson with our partner ski school
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 3,00 per person/night
- Final cleaning: € 65,00 per apartment/studio (depening on type, max. up to €120)
- Deposit: €100 p. apartment (depending on type, max. up to €200)
- Keycard: €3
Available in resort (optional)
- Bread roll service
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Oetz Valley (approx. 40 km), Innsbruck (approx. 85 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 85 km), Friedrichshafen (approx. 215 km), Munich (approx. 290 km), Salzburg (approx. 260 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?