Hotel Flattacher Hof
14 Number of reviews:
100 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||3,122 m|
|Lowest point:||1,222 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||699 m|
|Lifts in total:||9|
|Pistes in total:||17 km|
Hotel Flattacher Hof ****
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe comfortable 4-star Hotel Flattacher Hof is located quietly at the foot of the Mölltal Glacier, directly in the village's centre. The Mölltal glacier ski area is approx. 8 km away and a ski bus stops directly in front of the house. A cross-country track runs approx. 300 m away. The charming hotel has a reception with lounge, lift, various dining rooms, play room, library, conservatory, and a cellar bar. Additionally, you can use the free spa area with a 450 m² big swimming complex (7:00 - 22:00), which includes an indoor pool and a Kneipp water-treading basin, as well as 4 different saunas (16:00 - 20:00) and a fitness studio. For a fee you can use the solarium, as well as the cosmetic and massage offers in the beauty centre. Free parking spaces can be made use of based on availability.
RoomsThe comfortable rooms have a bath with shower/wc, satellite TV, telephone, radio, internet access (payable locally), safe (incl.), mini bar (payable locally), as well as a hair dryer.
BoardThe half-board PLUS included in the holiday price, comprises a rich breakfast buffet with cereal counter, a hearty or sweet afternoon snack, and a 4-course menu of you choice with salad buffet in the evening. On Christmas (24.12.) you will receive a gala dinner and on New Year's Eve a special buffet will be served.
Single room, shower/wc, HB PLUS
- Comfortable rooms with satellite tv
Double room, shower/wc, HB PLUS
- Comfortable rooms with satellite TV
Double room/2 addl. beds, shower/wc, HB PLUS
- Comfortable rooms with satellite TV
- Pets welcome (€8 per day, excl. food)
- Access to the sauna area is only permitted from 16 years.
- Children under the age of 6 can use the lifts free of charge, if accompanied by a full-paying parent. In the resort, children will not get their own lift passes. If skiing lessons, where lift passes are obligatory, are booked for the children in the resort, the lift passes must be bought separately.
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Use of fitness room
- Bathrobe hire
- Christmas and New Year's Eve menu
- Safe (in the room)
- Children's bed
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,00 per person/night
- Keycard: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- Internet access (in the room)
- Mini bar
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/2 addl. beds, shower/wc, HB PLUS, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 5 years 100%
- 6-15 years 50%
- 16-18 years 20%
- from 19 years 10%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Mallnitz (approx. 15 km), Spittal/Drau (approx. 35 km)
- By plane: Klagenfurt (approx. 115 km), Salzburg (approx. 125 km), Innsbruck (approx. 220 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?