Hotel Fliana ****+
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe modern and comfortable 4-star superior Hotel Fliana is located centrally, yet quietly in Ischgl, directly next to the Fimba lift. If the snow conditions allow it you can ski down right in front of the hotel. The next cross-country trail can be reached within approx. 200 m. The hotel is designed with clear forms and natural colours and its facilities include a reception, lobby, lift, breakfast room, dining hall, restaurant, bar and Wi-Fi (incl.), as well as a children's playroom. The well-kept spa area (approx. 700 m²) offers an indoor pool (7:30 - 20:00), sauna, Finnish sauna, steam bath, petals baths, lanconium and relaxation room and can be used for free (13:30 - 20:00). Fruit and snacks as well as cold and hot drinks are available for free at the spa bar. If booked and paid for locally you can make use of massages and various beauty treatments. A locally payable parking garage is also available.
RoomsThe comfortable rooms offer a bath or shower, separate wc, cable TV, telephone, radio, Wi-Fi (incl.), safe (incl.), bathrobe and slippers hire (incl.), hair drier and cosmetic mirror. Some with balcony.
BoardThe holiday price already includes a welcome drink, breakfast buffet with organic food corner and minute-made egg dishes, freshly pressed juices and in the evenings a 5-course menu with choice of main dish including national and international specialities. Once per week you can look forward to a special themed evening and gala dinner. On Christmas and New Year's Eve there is a special dinner served. Vegetarian meals and children's menus can be served upon request.
- Pets welcome (€10 per day, excl. food, only upon reservation)
- Access to the spa area (nude are) is permitted to children from 14 years, the indoor pool can also be used by younger children if accompanied by an adult.
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Bathrobe and slippers (to rent)
- Welcome drink
- Christmas and New Year's Eve menu
- Safe (in the room)
- Children's bed (on request)
- Children's high chair
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,50 per person/night
- Keycard: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- Beauty treatments
- Parking garage: €8 per day
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/2 addl. beds, shower/wc, HB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 5 years 80%
- 6-15 years 50%
- from 16 years 30%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Landeck (approx. 30 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 100 km), Friedrichshafen (approx. 170 km), Munich (approx. 230 km), Zurich (approx. 235 km), Salzburg (approx. 255 km)
No reviews available yet.
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,872 m|
|Lowest point:||1,377 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,377 m|
|Lifts in total:||45|
|Pistes in total:||238 km|
|Ski routes:||15 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?