12 Number of reviews:
55 % Recommendation rate:
Folgarida - Marilleva
Information about the ski area
Folgarida - Marilleva
|Highest point:||2,180 m|
|Lowest point:||1,270 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,400 m|
|Lifts in total:||26|
|Pistes in total:||62 km|
Apartments Solaria °°°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe cosy Apartments Solaria are situated in Marilleva 1400, directly at the lifts if the ski area Folgarida-Marilleva. A connection to the ski area Madonna di Campiglio is also available.
The apartments have a ski room and parking spaces are also available. It is possible to use the hotel facilities of Hotel Solaria for a locally payable fee. The facilities include a reception, lobby, Wi-Fi (for a fee), lift, a la carte restaurant, bar and disco, common room with panorama view as well as a boutique, supermarket and hair dresser. Moreover, the hotel offers table tennis, billiards (for a fee), a mini club and a spa area with indoor pool (28 x 12 m), sauna as well as jacuzzi (for a fee). Piano music and entertainment in the hotel is organised every evening.
Furnishing/BoardThe apartments offer a shower/wc, TV (Italian programmes), safe, mini bar and hair drier. There is a living/sleeping area, a small kitchenette with 4-ring hob, refrigerator and oven, as well as a further bedroom. Self-catering.
- Pets not allowed
- Hand towels and bath towels have to be brought along, they are NOT available in resort.
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Final cleaning
- 5% reduction on lesson with our partner ski school
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Deposit: €150 per apartment
- Children's bed: €15 per week
- Should a tourist tax be applicable until the time of your travel, this has to be paid in resort.
- Keycard: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- Blub card: €5 pp/day to grant use of hotel facilities in Hotel Solaria
How does one best travel to Italy? The nearest airports are Turin, Bergamo, and Milan to access the regions of Aosta Valley, Lombardy, or Piemont. For arrival in South Tyrol, Treno, or Venice, the airports of Bolzano, Innsbruck, or Bergamo are possible. In Italy, there is rarely a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Malé (approx. 20 km), Trient (approx. 75 km)
- By plane: Bolzano (approx. 100 km), Bergamo (approx. 160 km), Verona (approx. 170 km), Innsbruck (approx. 220 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?