Garni Aritz ****
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe well-kept and comfortable 4-star Hotel Garni Aritz is located in the centre of Campitello. The cable car "Col Rodella" is approx. 200 m away. The hotel has a reception, lobby, Wi-Fi access (incl. in the lobby, in other public areas payable locally), a bar, parlour, a playroom with table tennis and a ski room.
Further, the hotel offers a spa area (incl.) with sauna, steam room, hot and cold hydro massage showers, steam shower, Kneipp baths, relaxation area and a fitness room. The jacuzzi can be used for a fee. A free garage is available.
RoomsThe rooms are comfortably furnished and have a shower/wc, satellite TV, telephone, safe, hair dryer, mini bar and sometimes a balcony.
BoardA breakfast buffet is included in the holiday price. Restaurants nearby offer additional board (for a fee) in the evening.
Double room, shower/wc, BB
- Cosy rooms with satellite TV
Suite, sleeps 4, BB
- Living/sleeping area with double pull-out couch and satellite TV
- Bedroom with double bed
- Pets not allowed
- The spa area may only be used by children 14 years or older.
- Per purchased adult lift pass, each child (born 26/11/2008 or younger) receives a free ski pass. If there are more children on the booking than adults, children's lift passes have to be purchased locally. More info available at the lift office.
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Use of fitness room
- Parking garage (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,00 per person/night
- Keycard: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- Jacuzzi: €10 per use
- Dinner (in nearby restaurant): approx. €28 pp/day
- Children's bed (only in the suites): €8 per day
- Microwave: €35 per week
- Room with balcony (upon availability): €5 per day
- All persons in the Double room, shower/wc, BB receive the following reduction:
- 2-7 years 45%
- 8-15 years 10%
- When accommodating 3 persons paying the full holiday price in a Suite, sleeps 4, BB, further holiday participants receive:
- 2-7 years 60%
- 8-15 years 30%
- 16-64 years 15%
- from 65 years 20%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Italy? The nearest airports are Turin, Bergamo, and Milan to access the regions of Aosta Valley, Lombardy, or Piemont. For arrival in South Tyrol, Treno, or Venice, the airports of Bolzano, Innsbruck, or Bergamo are possible. In Italy, there is rarely a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Bolzano (approx. 50 km), Auer (approx. 64 km), Trient (approx. 100 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 145 km), Venice (approx. 175 km), Verona (approx. 195 km)
16 Number of reviews:
87 % Recommendation rate:
Val di Fassa-Carezza
Information about the ski area
Val di Fassa-Carezza
|Highest point:||2,625 m|
|Lowest point:||1,200 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,448 m|
|Lifts in total:||59|
|Pistes in total:||135 km|
Price Overview (all prices per person)
Room comparison (all prices per person)
Room type 1
Room type 2
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?