Alpine Hotel Fischer
15 Number of reviews:
100 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||1,800 m|
|Lowest point:||630 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||573 m|
|Lifts in total:||24|
|Pistes in total:||49 km|
Alpine Hotel Fischer ****
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe luxurious, 4-star Alpine Hotel Fischer lies in quiet location on the outskirts of Berchtesgaden, approx. 1.2 km from the resort centre. The approx. 3.5 km distant ski area Jenner can be reached via the ski bus, which stops approx. 200 m away from the house. The cross-country track Schönau Königssee is located approx. 2.5 km away.
The family-run hotel comprises a spacious lobby with reception, common room, Internet corner (incl.) and Wi-Fi (incl.), lift, breakfast room, dining hall, restaurant, and a cosy house bar. The approx. 400 m² big spa area (15:00 - 20:00) with indoor pool (07:00 - 21:00), Finnish sauna, organic sauna, infrared cabin, steam bath, and relaxation room can be used for free. The beauty centre and massage offers can be made use of for a fee. Furthermore, the hotel has a fitness room. Parking spaces (incl.) and a parking garage (payable locally) are to be found at the house (based on availability).
RoomsThe cosy rooms have a bath or shower/wc, satellite TV, Wi-Fi (incl.), telephone, radio, mini bar (payable locally), hair drier, as well as a balcony or terrace.
BoardThe already included half-board comprises a breakfast buffet and a 4-course evening menu with choice of main dish or to serve from the buffet. Packed lunch can be offered upon request, if paid for locally.
Double room, shower/wc, HB
- Cosy rooms with satellite TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pets welcome on request (€5 per day, excl. food)
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurant.
- Due to extensive renovations, the Jenner ski area is closed for the season from 05/03/2017.
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Use of fitness room
- Bathrobe and slippers (to rent)
- Internet corner (in the lobby)
- Table tennis
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,50 per person/night
- Keycard: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- Beauty centre
- Mini bar (in the rooms)
- Parking garage: €4 per day
- All persons in the Double room, shower/wc, HB receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 12 years 20%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Germany? For the Bavarian Alps, the nearest airports are Salzburg and Innsbruck (in Austria) and Munich and Friedrichshafen (in Germany). For the Bavarian Forest, you would best fly to Munich (Germany) or Salzburg (Austria). For the Black Forest region, you can consider travelling via Stuttgart or Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden (Germany), EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg (France) or Zürich (Switzerland). For Sachsen, Prague (CZ) or Munich are best; for Sauerland, Cologne/Bonn or Dortmund. In Germany, you will often find a train station directly in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Berchtesgaden (in resort)
- By plane: Salzburg (approx. 25 km), Innsbruck (approx. 160 km), Munich (approx. 195 km),
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?