Résidence Les Brigues °°°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe lovely Résidence Les Brigues are located in Courchevel, directly on a red piste (2 min. on foot to a beginner's piste). The resort centre and shops lies approx. 800 m away. Two spacious and connected chalets form the central point of the residence. The wood and stone finished accommodations fit perfectly into the surrounding forest landscape.
Accommodation facilities include a reception, lifts, Wi-Fi in the entrance area (payable locally), TV room, ski depot and a parking garage (payable locally).
Furnishing/BoardThe well-equipped apartments offer an impressive panoramic view and have a living/sleeping area with TV, hair dryer (free rental at the reception), separate bedroom, a kitchenette with hob, microwave and dishwasher as well as a bath and separate wc. Additionally there is a balcony or direct access from outside to a terrace. Self-catering, whereby a bread roll service can be additionally booked in resort.
Apartment, sleeps 6 (approx. 30 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double pull-out couch amd TV
- Bedroom with 2 separate beds
- Vestibule area with bunk beds
- Pets welcome (€50 per week, excl. food, advance notification required and only wit valid proof of vaccinations)
- Dogs have to be kept on leash while on the premises.
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Board games rental (upon availability)
- 10% reduction on lesson with our partner ski school
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,25 per person/night
- Deposit: €300 per apartment
Available in resort (optional)
- Bread roll service
- Towels: €7 per person
- Final cleaning (excl. kitchen): from €58 per apartment
- Cleaning pack: €6
- TV: approx. €40 per week
- Wi-Fi (max. 2 devices): €5 per day or €15 per week
- Raclette/Fondue set rental: €6
- Billiards: €2 per game
- Baby equipment (children's bed, high chair and bath tub): €25 per wk.
- Parking garage: approx. €45 per wk.
- All persons in the Apartment, sleeps 6 (approx. 30 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 4 years 70%
- 5-12 years 10%
- 65-74 years 5%
- from 75 years 70%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to France? The nearest airports are Grenoble and Chambéry (for the regions of Hautes Alpes, Isère, or Savoy). Nice is the nearest airport for Haute Provence. For air travel to Haute Savoy, the airports Annecy, Genève-Cointrin, Chambéry, or Geneva are also an option, depending on the resort. In France, there is rarely a train station in the resort; Chamonix is one of the few exceptions. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Moutiers (approx. 25 km)
- By plane: Chambéry (approx. 110 km), Geneva (approx. 140 km), Grenoble (approx. 180 km), Lyon (approx. 190 km)
Résidence Les Brigues
29 Number of reviews:
70 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,738 m|
|Lowest point:||1,300 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,550 m|
|Lifts in total:||58|
|Pistes in total:||150 km|
Price Overview (all prices per person)
Room comparison (all prices per person)
Room type 1
Room type 2
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?