Pensions na Křižovatce
7 Number of reviews:
60 % Recommendation rate:
Pec pod Snezkou
Information about the ski area
Pec pod Snezkou
|Highest point:||1,215 m|
|Lowest point:||830 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||769 m|
|Lifts in total:||10|
|Pistes in total:||12 km|
Pensions na Křižovatce °°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe cosy Pensions na Křižovatce are located approx. 5 km from the centre of Pec pod Sněžkou and the ski area. A ski bus stops around 20 m in front of the house and shopping facilities are approx. 2.5 km from the accommodation. The pension's facilities include a restaurant/breakfast room, bar, Wi-Fi (incl.), as well as a ski cellar. Free parking spaces are available at the accommodation.
In resort, you will recieve a guest card with offers various discounts, among others discounts for the use of the ski lifts. You will get more information from your host in resort.
RoomsThe simply furnished rooms offer a shower/wc, satellite TV and Wi-Fi (incl., depending on reception strength).
BoardThe already included half-board comprises a daily changing breakfast menu (sweet, savoury, egg dishes, sausages, yoghurt), as well as a 3-course menu in the evenings with soup, main dish and dessert (choice not possible). On request there is also vegetarian cuisine. A special Christmas and New Year's Eve menu is also already included in the holiday price.
- Pets welcome on request (CZK 100 per day, excl. food)
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Christmas and New Year's Eve menu
- Guest card (various local reductions)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. Kč 15,00 per person/night
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, HB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 1 years 100%
- 2-10 years 20%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to the Czech Republic? The nearest airport is Prague. There is a train station in Železná Ruda in the Bohemian Forest, and in the Giant Mountains, the nearest stations are Mytiny and Dolni Branna. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Dolni Branna (approx. 35 km)
- By plane: Prague (approx. 185 km), Dresden (approx. 210 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?