67 Number of reviews:
89 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,811 m|
|Lowest point:||1,304 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,304 m|
|Lifts in total:||112|
|Pistes in total:||305 km|
|Ski routes:||200 km|
Hotel Mooserkreuz ***
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe family-run 3-star Hotel Mooserkreuz is only approx. 50 m away from the next ski bus stop and approx. 1 km away from each the Galzig and Rendl lifts. The hotel is located in a wonderfully sunny spot, just above St. Anton. The resort centre with its shops, gastronomy and public indoor pool is only approx. 800 m away, the legendary apres ski location Mooserwirt can be reached within approx. 300 m.
There also is a hotel-own shuttle service with takes you to and from the lift station (from 8:30 - 11:00 and 15:00 - 17:00). The nearest slope ends approx. 800 m away from the hotel and a cross-country track is located close-by (approx. 100 m).
The cosy hotel's facilities include a reception with a cosy lounge, lift, Wi-Fi (incl.), breakfast room, restaurant, parlour, luggage room and sun terrace.
The spa area (incl., open daily from 16:00 - 20:00) offers an indoor pool (08:00 - 20:00), Finnish sauna and steam room. Free parking spaces and a ski room are also available. Right next to the Galzig lift there is a free ski depot "Check-in Alber" which can be used for free.
RoomsThe comfortable rooms offer a bath or shower/wc, cable TV with built-in radio and alarm clock, telephone, Wi-Fi (incl.), hair drier and some also have a balcony.
BoardThe holiday price already includes half-board, which comprises a breakfast buffet with cold and warm dishes, egg specialties and a juice bar, a daily evening meal either as a 5-course menu with choice (2 main dishes to choose from) or in buffet form, incl. a daily salad and cheese buffet. Vegetarian meals are also possible. The several-course Christmas- and New Year's Eve menus are also included.
Double room, shower/wc, HB
- Comfortable rooms with cable TV
- Some with balcony
Double room/2 addl. beds, shower/wc, HB
- Comfortable rooms with cable TV
- Some with balcony
- The addl. beds are only suitable for children up to 11 years!
- Pets welcome on request (€10 per night, excl. food, advance notification required)
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Shuttle service (as per description)
- Safe (at the reception)
- Children's bed (on request)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,80 per person/night
- Keycard: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- Bathrobe hire: €5 per stay
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/2 addl. beds, shower/wc, HB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 5 years 100%
- 6-7 years 50%
- 8-11 years 45%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: St. Anton am Arlberg (in resort)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 95 km), Friedrichshafen (approx. 130 km), Munich (approx. 230 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?