340 Number of reviews:
83 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||1,900 m|
|Lowest point:||800 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||860 m|
|Lifts in total:||35|
|Pistes in total:||112 km|
|Ski routes:||8 km|
Hotel Heinrichshof ***
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe family-run 3-star Hotel Heinrichshof is located in the centre of Mühlbach. The ski bus stop is located directly in front of the accommodation and the nearest ski lift is to be found approx. 1 km away. If the snow conditions allow it, then ski-in to the accommodation is possible. The cosy hotel is located in close proximity to restaurants, bar and apres ski facilities and offers a reception including a safe, lift, Wi-Fi (incl.), restaurant with parlour, lounge with TV and diverse games, as well as a sauna and sun terrace. Free parking spaces are also available. A highlight of this accommodation is the in-house production of bacon and sausages, as well as a marmalades and juices.
RoomsThe traditionally furnished rooms offer a bath or shower/wc, cable TV, Wi-Fi, balcony, as well as a small vestibule. All rooms with double bed or with twin beds (can be pushed together). Some rooms are mansard rooms.
BoardThe included All Inclusive board offers a breakfast buffet (muesli, yoghurt, cold cuts, cheese, rolls, etc.). Once per week there is Salzburg breakfast with "Fleischkäse" (sliced meat loaf), bacon, original farmer's bread. etc., a daily midday snack (12:00 - 13:00, except days of arrival and departure), coffee/tea and pastries in the afternoon (15:00 - 16:00), as well as dinner in buffet form or a 4-course menu with choice (incl. a vegetarian alternative). Between 18:00 and 21:00 you have unlimited access to draught beer and table wine (red and white). Soft drinks (Coke, lemonades, mixed lemonades and juices) are free to take all day from 10:00 - 21:00. Further, once per week there is Salzburg specialities evening in buffet form and an Italian buffet on offer.
- Pets welcome (€7 per night, excl. food, advance notification required)
- Please note that children up to the age of 6 years can use the lifts for free in the region Hochkönig. For such groups of children there are special lift entrances. Should you be visiting other ski areas, then Minicard (lift pass) has to be purchased locally for your child.
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of the sauna (once per week)
- Children's bed (on request)
- Safe (at the reception)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,50 per person/night
- Keycard: €3
Available in resort (optional)
- Sauna: €7 pp
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Bischofshofen (approx. 15 km)
- By plane: Salzburg (approx. 65 km), Innsbruck (approx. 170 km), Klagenfurt (approx. 190 km), Munich (approx. 235 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?