Wolf's Aparts + more
186 Number of reviews:
90 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,872 m|
|Lowest point:||1,377 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,377 m|
|Lifts in total:||45|
|Pistes in total:||238 km|
|Ski routes:||15 km|
Wolf's Aparts + more °°°°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe comfortable, and newly extended in 2013, accommodation Wolf's Apart + more is located on the edge of Ischgl, approx. 400 m from the centre. The new 3-S Pardatschgrat gondola and many apres ski locations are only approx. 350-400 m away. The well-kept accommodation offers a lift, a modern "communication and chill-out zone" with house bar and lounge, as well as a ski room with boot drier. The newly built relaxation oasis (from 2013) with sauna, infrared cabin, steam bath, showers, relaxation and fresh air areas, as well as the fitness room can all be used for free. Wi-Fi and a parking garage are also free to access.
FurnishingThe cosy apartments are located in the sou-terrain of the accommodation and all offer a bath or shower/wc, cable TV, Wi-Fi (incl.), telephone, room safe, as well as a kitchenette with coffee machine, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, egg boiler and a dishwasher. The entirely newly built, modern rooms located on the top floors of the building and offer a shower/wc, Wi-Fi (incl.), cable TV (flat screen), telephone, safe, hair drier and cosmetics mirror, as well as some with a balcony.
BoardWith room bookings you will receive a sleep-in breakfast from the buffet until 11:00 with warm egg dishes, tea buffet and regional specialities. The apartments are offered on self-catering basis, however there is the possibility to book a bread roll service or breakfast in resort (payable locally).
- Pets not allowed
- The apartments/studios correspond to a 3-sun standard, the rooms correspond to a 4-sun standard.
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Final cleaning
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Use of fitness room
- Bathrobe hire (from season 15/16)
- Children's bed
- Parking garage (1 space per room/apartment)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,20 per person/night
- Deposit: €50 (to be paid in cash upon arrival)
- Keycard: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- Bread roll service (upon ordering)
- Breakfast for apartment guests: €13 pp/day
- Massage beds: from €5 (depending on length of use)
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Landeck (approx. 30 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 100 km), Friedrichshafen (approx. 170 km), Munich (approx. 230 km), Zurich (approx. 235 km), Salzburg (approx. 255 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?