8 Number of reviews:
75 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,686 m|
|Lowest point:||860 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||857 m|
|Lifts in total:||52|
|Pistes in total:||186 km|
|Ski routes:||21 km|
Apartements Alpina °°°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe cosy apartments Alpina lie at the resort centre of Bad Hofgastein, approx. 300 m from the centre, as well as the ski area "Ski amadé". A ski bus stop can be reached after only approx. 30 m and a cross-country track is located directly behind the accommodation and can be easily accessed. Furthermore, you can make use of the accommodation's own shuttle (incl.). This allows you to be picked up from the train station (with prior reservation).
The furnishing of the comfortable accommodation includes a reception, parlour, Wi-Fi (incl.), as well as a bar and a ski and boot room. The hotel's own sauna can be used for a fee (4 - 7 p.m.). Furthermore, you can use the indoor pool in the neighbouring Hotel Alpina (approx. 100 m, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.) for free. Parking spaces can be used for free (based upon availability).
Furnishing/BoardThe newly renovated and nicely furnished apartments have a living/sleeping area, bath or shower, separate wc, hair drier, cable TV, telephone, radio, and Wi-Fi (payable locally). Furthermore, they have a dining area and a fully equipped kitchenette with 2 hobs, small oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee machine, and electric kettle. A balcony or terrace invite you to relax. Self-catering. Breakfast and/or evening meals can be booked on-site and will be served in the neighbouring Hotel Alpina.
Apartment, sleeps 4, SC
- Living/sleeping are with double pull-out couch and cable TV
- Bedroom with double bed
- Balcony or terrace
- Pets on request (for a fee in resort, excl. food)
- Children born until 2011 and younger use the lifts for free. Should your child be using the lifts independently in other ski areas, a Minicard (lift pass) has to be acquired locally.
- In case you have booked equipment hire through us, the hire shop is located in Bad Gastein (approx. 10 km).
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Dish towels
- Use of indoor pool (as per description)
- Children's bed (upon pre-request and availability)
- Children's high chair
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
- 10% reduction on lesson with our partner ski school
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,20 per person/night
- Final cleaning: € 48,00 per apartment/studio
- Research institute fee: €1.10 pp/stay
- Keycard: €3
Available in resort (optional)
- Sauna: €5pp
- Breakfast (in the Hotel Alpina): approx. €12pp/day
- Evening meal (in the Hotel Alpina): approx. €27pp/day
- All persons in the Apartment, sleeps 4, SC receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 5 years 65%
- 6-15 years 35%
- 16-18 years 15%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Bad Hofgastein (in resort), Zell am See (approx. 40 km)
- By plane: Salzburg (approx. 90 km), Innsbruck (approx. 180 km), Klagenfurt (approx. 215 km), Munich (approx. 250 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?