Haus Julia °°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe friendly Haus Julia is located approx. 2 km from the centre of Ischgl in the neighbourhood of Waldhof. The Pardatschgrat lift (approx. 2.5 km) can be reached quickly and comfortably with the use of the ski bus, which stops approx. 50 m from the house. The family-run accommodation has a cosy breakfast room, Wi-Fi (for a fee, personal laptop required) as well as a ski room with a ski boot drier. Parking places are available directly at the house (incl.)
Rooms/ApartmentsThe cosy rooms have shower/wc, satellite TV, radio alarm clock, Wi-Fi (incl.) and partly also a balcony. The apartment includes three bedrooms, each with its own shower/wc and satellite TV. Further there is a fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee machine, electric kettle, microwave and toaster, as well as satellite TV, Wi-Fi (payable locally) and a terrace.
BoardWith room bookings the rich breakfast buffet is already included in the holiday price. The apartments are offered on self-catering basis, but a bread roll service can be ordered in resort (payable locally).
Double room, shower/wc, BB
- Cosy rooms with satellite TV
- Some with balcony
Apartment, sleeps 6 (approx. 70 m²), SC
- Eat-in kitchen with satellite TV
- 3 double rooms with shower/wc and satellite TV
- Pets welcome on request (€3 per day, excl. food)
- When booking an apartment, towels have to be brought along!
- If a baby bed is required, this has to be brought along!
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Towels (in the room)
- Dish towels (in apartment)
- Final cleaning
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,50 per person/night
- Keycard: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- Wi-Fi: €10 per stay
- Bread roll service for apartment guests (on request)
- All persons in the Double room, shower/wc, BB receive the following reduction:
- 2-7 years 45%
- 8-16 years 15%
- All persons in the Apartment, sleeps 6 (approx. 70 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- 2-7 years 50%
- 8-16 years 15%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Landeck (approx. 30 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 100 km), Friedrichshafen (approx. 170 km), Munich (approx. 230 km), Zurich (approx. 235 km), Salzburg (approx. 255 km)
46 Number of reviews:
95 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,872 m|
|Lowest point:||1,377 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,377 m|
|Lifts in total:||45|
|Pistes in total:||238 km|
|Ski routes:||15 km|
Price Overview (all prices per person)
Room comparison (all prices per person)
Room type 1
Room type 2
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?