At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe Gästeheim Rätikon lies at the resort entrance to Ischgl, approx. 200 m from the Pardatschgrat lift, as well as from the resort centre with many shopping possibilities and apres ski locations. The nearest bust stop is approx. 100 m away. A cross-country track and toboggan run are about 800 m from the building.
The well-kept accommodation offers a reception, lift, Wi-Fi (payable locally)m a cosy breakfast and common room, a ski room with boot direr and free parking spaces. The spa area (open Sun - Fri, 16:00 - 19:30) has a sauna, steam bath and infrared cabin and may be used for free.
RoomsThe rooms are cosily furnished and offer a shower/wc, satellite TV, Wi-Fi (payable locally), radio, and safe (incl.).
BoardA breakfast buffet is already included in the holiday price.
Double room, shower/wc, BB
- Cosy rooms with satellite TV
- Pets not allowed
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Sauna towel (to rent)
- Safe (in the room)
- Children's bed
- Parking spaces (once per room)
Payable in resort
- Keycard: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- Wi-Fi: €10 per stay
- Use of the public parking garage (based on availability)
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Landeck (approx. 30 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 100 km), Friedrichshafen (approx. 170 km), Munich (approx. 230 km), Zurich (approx. 235 km), Salzburg (approx. 255 km)
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,872 m|
|Lowest point:||1,377 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,377 m|
|Lifts in total:||45|
|Pistes in total:||238 km|
|Ski routes:||15 km|
Price Overview (all prices per person)
Room comparison (all prices per person)
Room type 1
Room type 2
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?