At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe stylish 3-star Superior Hotel & Spa Victoria-Lauberhorn is situated in a central, yet quiet area, only approx. 100 m from the Männlichen mountain railway. The traditional, but modern hotel offers a reception with a hotel lobby, Wi-Fi (incl.), elevator, restaurant and à la carte restaurant "Pasta & More", cocktail bar, common room, chill-out area with mountain view, children's playroom, ski and ski boot room and a terrace.
Furthermore, the approx. 1,000 m² large spa area with an indoor saline pool, massage and neck showers, air jet bath and seats, a flume ride canal, steam bath, sauna, panoramic relaxation area and fitness room is at your disposal, free of charge. For an additional fee, massages, the solarium and various beauty treatments are available.
Wengen is a car free holiday destination and is only accessible by train from Lauterbrunnen (approx. 20 min.). You also have the possibility to park your car in the Lauterbrunnen public parking garage (for a fee, timely reservation required: www.jungfrau.ch). The train station of Wengen only approx. 50m from the hotel.
RoomsThe comfortable rooms are equipped with shower/wc, cable TV, Wi-Fi (incl.), telephone, radio, hair drier, safe (incl.) and a balcony.
BoardThe included half-board includes an extensive breakfast buffet and a 4-course menu with a salad and soup buffet. Once per week there also is a dessert buffet. A children's menu is also available. On Christmas and New Year's Eve special holiday dinners are served (incl.).
Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, HB
- Cosy rooms with cable TV
- Pets not allowed
- Access to indoor pool only for children from 12 years and if accompanied by an adult.
- Access to the fitness room is only permitted to youths from 14 years, if accompanied by an adult.
- Wengen is a car-free resort and can only be accessed vis train from Lauterbrunnen.
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Use of fitness room
- Bathrobe hire
- Christmas and New Year's Eve menu
- Safe (in the room)
- Children's bed (on request)
- Children's high chair (on request)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. CHF 4,80 per person/night
Available in resort (optional)
- Spa treatments
- Billiards and table football
- Parking garage in Lauterbrunnen (as per description)
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, HB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 5 years 100%
- 6-11 years 85%
- 12-15 years 45%
- 16-19 years 10%
- 20-61 years 5%
- from 62 years 10%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Switzerland? Among the nearest airports are Zurich, Basel, Sion, and Bern. Depending on the destination, Friedrichshafen, Milan, or Innsbruck are also feasible. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Wengen, Lauterbrunnen (approx. 0.5 km), Interlaken (approx. 14 km)
- By plane: Bern-Belp (approx. 60 km), Zurich (approx. 145 km), Basel (approx. 170 km)
Hotel & Spa Victoria-LauberhornNEW!
Grindelwald/First & Kleine Scheidegg/Männlichen
Information about the ski area
Grindelwald/First & Kleine Scheidegg/Männlichen
|Highest point:||2,501 m|
|Lowest point:||937 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,274 m|
|Lifts in total:||33|
|Pistes in total:||155 km|
|Ski routes:||10 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?