Ferienanlage Hof Arosa ***
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe 3 star holiday location Hof Arosa boasts the "Families Welcome" badge from the Swiss Tourism Agency. Situated in a quiet, yet centrally located position, the hotel is only about 1 km from the resort centre. The Weisshorn gondola is only approx. 800 m away, and a ski bus stop can be reached in about 200 m. The cross country trails can be accessed in approx. 1.5 km.
The friendly accommodation is furnished with a reception with lobby, lift, Wi-Fi (for a fee), play room, as well as a ski room and terrace. Furthermore, a wellness area with an indoor pool (15 x 6 m), sauna, and relaxation room are available to use for free (Hours of operation can be found on site). Each apartment is also provided with a parking space, as well as a garage space to use..
For children up to 17 years (incl.) group lessons (ski or snowboard) are included with the "Schweizerischen Ski- und Snowboardschule Arosa" (SSSA) and with the "ABC Schneesportschule". When arriving at the hotel you will receive the participation voucher which has to be turned in at the ski schools. (Please note the opening hours and offers of both ski schools, more information under www.arosa.ch).
Furnishing/BoardThe cosy apartments all consist of a living/sleeping area with sat. TV, a separate bedroom, shower/wc, radio, Wi-Fi (for a fee), dining corner, sitting corner, and a balcony. In addition, a fully-equipped kitchenette, with an electric/gas hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator, coffee machine, and water boiler, is yours to use. No board, however bread roll service or drink service can be booked on site.
Apartment, sleeps 4 (ca. 36 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double pull-out sofa or fold-away bed and satellite TV
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Balcony or terrace
- Pets welcome on request (incl., excl. food)
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Dish towels
- Final cleaning
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Table tennis
- Children's bed (on request)
- Children's high chair (on request)
- Parking garage (as per description)
- Parking spaces (as per description)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. CHF 5,40 per person/night
- Keycard: CHF 5
Available in resort (optional)
- Bread roll service
- Drink service
- Wi-Fi: CHF 10 per week
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Apartment, sleeps 4 (ca. 36 m²), SC, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 5 years 100%
- 6-12 years 50%
- 13-17 years 25%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Switzerland? Among the nearest airports are Zurich, Basel, Sion, and Bern. Depending on the destination, Friedrichshafen, Milan, or Innsbruck are also feasible. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Arosa (in resort)
- By plane: Friedrichshafen (approx. 155 km), Zurich (approx. 155 km), Bergamo (approx. 225 km)
Ferienanlage Hof Arosa
No reviews available yet.
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,865 m|
|Lowest point:||1,229 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,780 m|
|Lifts in total:||50|
|Pistes in total:||225 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?