At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe cosy 3-star Club Hotel Costa Verde lies in a lovely spot in Andalo, approx. 500 m from both the centre as well as the ski area. The well-kept hotel's facilities include a reception, bar, restaurant, Internet access (payable locally), TV room, table tennis, play room, a ski room, parking spaces and garage parking (payable locally).
FurnishingThe cheerfully decorated rooms have a bath or shower/wc, satellite TV, telephone, a small refrigerator, safe (payable locally), hair drier and balcony.
BoardThe included half-board consists of a breakfast buffet and a 3-course evening menu with choice. Christmas and New Year's Eve dinners are also included.
Double room/2 addl. beds, shower/wc, HB
- Cosy rooms with satellite TV
- Pets welcome (€5 per day, excl. food)
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Christmas and New Year's Eve menu
- Table tennis
- Children's bed (on request)
- Children's high chair (on request)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,00 per person/night
- Keycard fee: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- Internet access
- Safe (on the room)
- Garage parking: €15 per day
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/2 addl. beds, shower/wc, HB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 6 years 100%
- 7-7 years 65%
- 8-14 years 40%
- 15-15 years 20%
- 16-64 years 10%
- from 65 years 15%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Italy? The nearest airports are Turin, Bergamo, and Milan to access the regions of Aosta Valley, Lombardy, or Piemont. For arrival in South Tyrol, Treno, or Venice, the airports of Bolzano, Innsbruck, or Bergamo are possible. In Italy, there is rarely a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Mezzacorona (approx. 22 km), Trento (approx. 38 km)
- By plane: Bolzano (approx. 60 km), Verona (130 km), Innsbruck (approx. 180 km), Bergamo (approx. 185 km)
Club Hotel Costa Verde
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,125 m|
|Lowest point:||1,030 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,040 m|
|Lifts in total:||17|
|Pistes in total:||35 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?