Résidence L'Hermine °°°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe centrally located Résidence L'Hermine in Les Crozats is situated directly on the piste of Avoriaz and only approx. 300 m away from the centre which offers all shops needed for daily living. The comfortable accommodation has a reception, sauna (incl.), as well as a ski depot (incl.). Locally payable parking spaces are found at the village entrance.
FurnishingThe cosy apartments are all equipped with a combined living/sleeping area with TV, separate bedroom, bath, separate wc, Wi-Fi (for a fee), and balcony or terrace. The fully equipped kitchenette has a hob, oven, dishwasher, and refrigerator.
Apartment, sleeps 5 (approx. 35 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double bed, single bed and TV
- Bedroom with double bed
- Balcony or terrace
- Pets welcome (€55 per week, excl. food)
- Avoriaz is a car-free resort. Parking spaces and a below-ground garage are located at the entrance to the resort and are payable locally. An online reservation is recommended for use of the below-ground garage: www.avoriazparkings.com. Information provided by the company SEPA 0033 (0) 4 50 74 07 76. Transport-service is available for you 24/7 to take you easily directly to your accommodation complex (more info: +33 (0)4 50 74 01 55).
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Use of the sauna (as per info in resort)
- TV (in the apartments)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,00 per person/night
- Deposit: approx. €200 per apartment
Available in resort (optional)
- Bread roll service
- Final cleaning (excl. kitchen)
- Wi-Fi (in the apartments)
- Baby facilities (as per notice in resort)
- Local child-care (3 months - 5 years, as per notice in resort)
- All persons in the Apartment, sleeps 5 (approx. 35 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 4 years 45%
- 5-15 years 15%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to France? The nearest airports are Grenoble and Chambéry (for the regions of Hautes Alpes, Isère, or Savoy). Nice is the nearest airport for Haute Provence. For air travel to Haute Savoy, the airports Annecy, Genève-Cointrin, Chambéry, or Geneva are also an option, depending on the resort. In France, there is rarely a train station in the resort; Chamonix is one of the few exceptions. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Thonon-Les-Bains (approx. 45 km)
- By plane: Geneva (approx. 85 km), Annecy (approx. 90 km), Chambéry (approx. 145 km), Lyon-Saint-Exupery (approx. 220 km)
10 Number of reviews:
89 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,460 m|
|Lowest point:||960 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,800 m|
|Lifts in total:||34|
|Pistes in total:||75 km|
Price Overview (all prices per person)
Room comparison (all prices per person)
Room type 1
Room type 2
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?