At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe luxurious 4-star hotel St. Ivan Rilski Hotel, Spa & Apartments is located at the foot of the Pirin Mountains in the resort Bansko. The ski lift can be reached within approx. 1 km, the transfer takes place with the hotel-own shuttle bus. The resort centre is approx. 2 km away, restaurants and a supermarket are to be found approx. 500 m away.
The modern hotel complex was renovated in 2013 and offers a reception, lobby with Wi-Fi access (incl.), lift, TV room, playroom, breakfast room and a la carte restaurant, bar, as well as a ski room. The use of the approx. 1,000 m² large spa area with indoor pool, sauna and steam room is free of charge. If paid locally massages can be booked and the solarium as well as the fitness centre can be used. Parking spaces are also to be found at the house (payable locally).
RoomsThe comfortably furnished rooms and studios offer a shower/wc, satellite TV, telephone, hair drier, partly a mini bar (payable locally), Internet access (incl.) and some also have a balcony.
BoardIncluded in the holiday price is a breakfast buffet, and dinner is served in the form of a buffet or menu. The New Year's Eve gala dinner is also included in the holiday price, the Christmas dinner can be booked for a fee in resort.
Single room, shower/wc, HB
- Cosy rooms with TV
- Some with balcony
Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, HB
- Cosy rooms with satellite TV
- Some with balcony
- Pets not allowed
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- New Year's Eve menu
- Wi-Fi (in the lobby)
- Internet (as per description)
- Shuttle service
- Children's bed
Payable in resort
- Should a tourist tax be applicable by the time of your travel, this has to be paid in resort.
Available in resort (optional)
- Massages, solarium and fitness centre
- Christmas dinner: approx. BGN 60 pp (children receive discount)
- Billiards, table tennis
- Safe at the reception: approx. BGN 5 per day
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, HB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 5 years 100%
- 6-11 years 85%
- from 12 years 40%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Bulgaria? The nearest airports are Plowdiw (to reach Rhodopen), and Sofia (to reach Bagowgrad). There is a train station in the resort of Bansko, and the nearest station to Pamporovo is located in Smoljan. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Bansko (in resort)
- By plane: Sofia (approx. 165 km), Plovdiv (approx. 165 km)
St. Ivan Rilski Hotel, Spa & ApartmentsNEW!
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,560 m|
|Lowest point:||990 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||871 m|
|Lifts in total:||16|
|Pistes in total:||75 km|
|Ski routes:||5 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?