At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe comfortable Aparthotel Grand Montana is located in Bansko, approx. 300 m from the lift. The resort centre can be reached within approx. 500 m. In the winter season, the hotel-own shuttle bus takes you to the ski area (as per information in resort). The hotel's facilities include a lobby with reception, lift, restaurant, breakfast room, bar, internet (incl.), safe, fitness room (payable locally), as well as a spa area with indoor pool, steam bath and sauna. Massages can be booked in resort (payable locally). Free of charge parking spaces are also available at the hotel.
Furnishing/boardThe studios and apartments are furnished in a friendly and modern way and offer a shower/wc, satellite TV, internet, hair drier, kitchenette as well as a balcony or terrace. Self-catering, breakfast and/or evening meal can be booked in resort (for a surcharge).
Studio, sleeps 3 (approx. 45 m²), SC
- Cosy studios with king-size bed and satellite TV
- Balcony or terrace
Apartment, sleeps 4 (approx. 67 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double sofa bed and satellite TV
- Separate bedroom
- Balcony or terrace
- The addl. beds (sofa beds) are only suitable for children up to 11 years!
- Pets not allowed
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Shuttle service (on request)
- Children's bed
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Available in resort (optional)
- Fitness room
- Breakfast and/or dinner: approx. lv. 20 pp
- Christmas dinner: approx. lv. 45 pp
- New Year's Eve dinner: approx. lv. 98 pp
How does one best travel to Bulgaria? The nearest airports are Plowdiw (to reach Rhodopen), and Sofia (to reach Bagowgrad). There is a train station in the resort of Bansko, and the nearest station to Pamporovo is located in Smoljan. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Bansko (in resort)
- By plane: Sofia (approx. 165 km), Plovdiv (approx. 165 km)
Aparthotel Grand MontanaNEW!
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,560 m|
|Lowest point:||990 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||871 m|
|Lifts in total:||16|
|Pistes in total:||75 km|
|Ski routes:||5 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?