At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe popular and family-run, 3-star Hotel Siegelhub is located quietly, approx. 1.5 km from the resort centre. The ski bus stops directly in front of the door and the nearest ski lift offering access to the 3-valley interconnection of Flachau-Wagrain-St. Johann im Pongau can be reached within 150 m. When the snow conditions allow it ski-in to the accommodation is possible. A cross-country track can be found in close proximity. The ecologically designed hotel offers a friendly entrance area with reception, a rustic dining hall, a restaurant with cosy house bar, a children's playroom, as well as a ski room. In the idyllic spa area there is a sauna with relaxation room (daily 15:30 - 18:30), as well as a solarium and steam room (payable locally). Parking spaces are also available at the accommodation (free).
Furnishing/BoardThe friendly furnished rooms offer a bath or shower/wc, telephone, TV and safe. The included half-board is prepared with lots of care and dedication with regional products from local farming. Enjoy a breakfast buffet with organic food corner and a 4-course evening meal with 3 main dishes to choose from, and a starter buffet. Once per week there is each a gala dinner and cheese buffet. A small Christmas and New Year's Eve menu is also included in the price.
- Pets welcome (€6 per day, excl. food)
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of the sauna
- Relaxation room
- Christmas and New Year's Eve menu
- Children's bed (on request)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,10 per person/night
- Keycard: €3
Available in resort (optional)
- Steam bath (max. 4 people)
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Radstadt (approx. 10 km)
- By plane: Salzburg (approx. 75 km), Klagenfurt (approx. 160 km), Munich (approx. 245 km), Innsbruck (250 km)
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,188 m|
|Lowest point:||619 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||920 m|
|Pistes in total:||240 km|
|Ski routes:||5 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?