6 Number of reviews:
100 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,844 m|
|Lowest point:||810 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,180 m|
|Lifts in total:||56|
|Pistes in total:||235 km|
|Ski routes:||34 km|
Hotel Kurhaus ***
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe cosy 3-star Hotel Kurhaus is located centrally in Klosters Dorf, approx. 1.8 km from the centre of Klosters and approx. 50 m from the Madrisa lift. You can ski-in as far as the lift. The free resort bus also stops approx. 50 m away.
The family-run family hotel comprises a reception, Wi-Fi (incl.), a breakfast room and a ski and boot room. Free parking spaces are also available.
Your guest card (Davos Klosters Card) offers you access to several free services, such as the use of public transport in Klosters-Davos, 1 x free ice skating in Klosters, as well as the use of the local cross-country tracks (subject to change, see info in resort).
RoomsThe well-kept and bright rooms are very modern and are comprised of a shower/wc, cable TV, radio, telephone, Wi-Fi (incl.) and hair dryer. The double rooms and double room/addl. bed additionally offer a balcony.
BoardThe breakfast buffet is already included in the holiday price.
- Pets welcome (CHF 15 per night, excl. food)
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Davos Klosters Card (as per information in resort)
- Safe (in the room)
- Children's bed (upon pre-request)
- Children's high chair (upon availability)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. CHF 4,50 per person/night
- Keycard: CHF 5 (non-refundable)
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, BB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 5 years 100%
- 6-11 years 50%
- 12-16 years 25%
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Family room, shower/wc, BB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 16 years 15%
- All persons in the Double room, shower/wc, BB receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 5 years 40%
- 6-12 years 25%
- 13-17 years 15%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Switzerland? Among the nearest airports are Zurich, Basel, Sion, and Bern. Depending on the destination, Friedrichshafen, Milan, or Innsbruck are also feasible. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Klosters (in resort)
- By plane: Zurich (approx. 140 km), Friedrichshafen (approx. 140 km), Innsbruck (approx. 190 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?