41 Number of reviews:
87 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,798 m|
|Lowest point:||1,816 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,816 m|
|Lifts in total:||44|
|Pistes in total:||115 km|
Hotel Sporting **
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe cosy, 2-star Hotel Sporting lies in a sunny spot, directly at the Carosello lift, at the foot of the pistes. Some shops and restaurants can be found in close proximity. The accommodation is located approx. 900 m away from Livigno's pedestrian area.. If the snow conditions permit so, ski-in is possible.
The cosy yet bright hotel is furnished in Alpine-style and offers a large bar room, a restaurant (public, but offers a separate part for hotel guests), as well as sun terrace. Free parking spaces, as well as a garage (payable locally) are also available.
RoomsThe rooms all have a bath or shower/wc and satellite TV.
BoardThe already included half-board comprises a breakfast buffet, as well as a 3-course evening meal with choice.
- Pets welcome on request
- Per purchased adult lift pass, each accompanying child (born 2008 or younger) receives a free lift pass. The children's lift passes are NOT shown on the lift pass voucher (since they are free of charge). Should there be more children on the booking than adults, a children's lift pass has to be purchased locally. Further information at the lift office.
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Holiday representative through partner in-resort
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Should tourist tax be applicable by the time your holiday begins, this has to be paid in resort.
- Keycard: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- Children's bed (on request): €5 per day
- Garage parking (on request): €8 per day
How does one best travel to Italy? The nearest airports are Turin, Bergamo, and Milan to access the regions of Aosta Valley, Lombardy, or Piemont. For arrival in South Tyrol, Treno, or Venice, the airports of Bolzano, Innsbruck, or Bergamo are possible. In Italy, there is rarely a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Ospizio Bernina (approx. 25 km), Tirano (approx. 50 km)
- By plane: Bolzano (approx. 145 km), Bergamo (approx. 180 km), Innsbruck (approx. 185 km), Zurich (approx. 225 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?