No reviews available yet.
Ski Oberstdorf Kleinwalsertal
Information about the ski area
Ski Oberstdorf Kleinwalsertal
|Highest point:||2,224 m|
|Lowest point:||828 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||813 m|
|Lifts in total:||55|
|Pistes in total:||128 km|
Hotel Oberstdorf ****
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe modern 4-star Hotel Oberstdorf is located in an elevated position on the outskirts of the resort with a magnificent panoramic view, approx. 2 km from the centre of Obertsdorf, with shopping possibilities, and approx. 1 km away from the Söllereck lift. A ski bus stops directly in front of the hotel, and the nearest cross-country track is only approx. 50 m away.
The furnishing of the Allgäu top hotel includes a reception, lobby, lift, Wi-Fi (incl.), bar, café with fireplace lounge, as well as a panoramic restaurant with conservatory. Furthermore, the hotel comprises an approx. 800 m² big Alpine spa world with brine bath, natural swimming lake, Allgäu sauna alp, Trettach stone bath, bread sauna, flax bath, mill-wheel shower, Kneipp foot bath, water beds, as well as a relaxation bar with stone water, tea, sauna bread, and fruit. The panoramic fitness room with 8 professional workout machines and pulse bands are also available to use for free.
For a fee you can take advantage of the massage offers, soothing bath, oriental rasul bath, Turkish sauna, cosmetic treatments, as well as the solarium. A ski room, free parking spaces, and a garage (for a fee) are available to use as well.
RoomsThe comfortable rooms have a shower/wc, satellite TV, telephone, internet access (incl.), safe (incl.), hair dryer, and some also have a balcony.
BoardThe holiday price includes a breakfast buffet with over 160 products to choose from. During the times of 19.12.2014 - 10.01.2015 and 06.02.2015 - 21.02.2015, dinner in the form of a themed buffet with an open-faced kitchen is included.
- Pets not allowed
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Use of fitness room
- Wi-Fi (in the room)
- Safe (in the room)
- Toboggan hire (upon availability)
- Children's bed
- Children's high chair
- Baby monitor
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,60 per person/night
- Keycard: €2
Available in resort (optional)
- Rasul baths
- Emperor's baths
- Turkish steam bath
- Cosmetic treatments
- Ski hire
- Ski lessons
- Ski service
- Parking garage
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc (comfort), BB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 5 years 100%
- 6-6 years 65%
- 7-11 years 65%
- 12-15 years 55%
- from 16 years 40%
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc (superior), BB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 5 years 100%
- 6-6 years 75%
- 7-11 years 75%
- 12-15 years 65%
- from 16 years 55%
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Family room, shower/wc, BB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 6 years 100%
- 7-15 years 100%
- from 16 years 60%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Germany? For the Bavarian Alps, the nearest airports are Salzburg and Innsbruck (in Austria) and Munich and Friedrichshafen (in Germany). For the Bavarian Forest, you would best fly to Munich (Germany) or Salzburg (Austria). For the Black Forest region, you can consider travelling via Stuttgart or Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden (Germany), EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg (France) or Zürich (Switzerland). For Sachsen, Prague (CZ) or Munich are best; for Sauerland, Cologne/Bonn or Dortmund. In Germany, you will often find a train station directly in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Oberstdorf (in resort)
- By plane: Memmingen (approx. 90 km), Friedrichshafen (approx. 100 km), Innsbruck (approx. 175 km), Munich (approx. 200 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?