Résidence Le Gypaete
5 Number of reviews:
80 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||3,230 m|
|Lowest point:||1,800 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||2,300 m|
|Lifts in total:||32|
|Pistes in total:||150 km|
Résidence Le Gypaete °°°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe cosy Résidence Le Gypaete is located in the small district Le Péclet, a part of St Martin de Belleville, approx. 100 m from the resort centre. You can reach the pistes on skis from this accommodation. Shopping facilities can be found approx. 300 m away.
The accommodation includes an entrance area with reception and Wi-Fi (payable locally, at the reception). Locally payable parking spaces/parking garage are available at the resort centre.
Furnishing/BoardThe cosy studios offer a bath or shower/wc, hair drier (to hire for free from the reception, upon availability), a living/sleeping room, an alcove, a kitchenette with ceramic hob, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave, as well as a TV (incl.) and a balcony. Self-catering. On request, a bread roll service can be booked and paid for in resort.
Studio, sleeps 4 (approx. 27 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double pull-out couch and TV
- Alcove with bunk beds
- Pets welcome (approx. €55, only with valid proof of rabies vaccination)
- In case you require a parking space in Val Thorens, please reserve one in due time via the company 'Valthoparc'.
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- TV (in the room)
- Table kicker
- Table tennis
- Board games rental (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,00 per person/night
- Deposit: €200 per studio
Available in resort (optional)
- Bread roll service
- Final cleaning (excl. kitchen): approx. €40 per studio
- Cleaning pack: €3
- Wi-Fi (at the reception)
- Baby facilities: €16 per week/child
- Public parking spaces/parking garage (upon request)
- All persons in the Studio, sleeps 4 (approx. 27 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 4 years 60%
- 5-12 years 10%
- 65-74 years 5%
- from 75 years 60%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to France? The nearest airports are Grenoble and Chambéry (for the regions of Hautes Alpes, Isère, or Savoy). Nice is the nearest airport for Haute Provence. For air travel to Haute Savoy, the airports Annecy, Genève-Cointrin, Chambéry, or Geneva are also an option, depending on the resort. In France, there is rarely a train station in the resort; Chamonix is one of the few exceptions. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Moûtiers (approx. 35 km)
- By plane: Chambéry (approx. 120 km), Geneva (approx. 155 km), Grenoble (185 km), Lyon-Saint Exupéry (approx. 195 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?