Hotel Banderitsa ***+
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe spacious 3-star-superior Hotel Banderitsa lies in Bansko, only approx. 100 m away from the resort centre. The hotel's own shuttle service brings you to the approx. 1.2 km distant ski area.
The facilities of the nicely furnished house comprise a reception, lobby with Wi-Fi (incl.), lifts, restaurants and a bar. The spa area with indoor pool, steam bath, jacuzzi and sauna can be used for free. For a fee you can additionally take advantage of a Turkish steam bath as well as the massages and spa treatments. Furthermore, a ski depot and parking spaces (incl.) are available at the accommodation.
RoomsThe cosy rooms have a bath or shower/wc, cable TV, Wi-Fi (incl.), telephone, mini bar and hair dryer.
BoardThe already included half-board comprises a breakfast buffet, as well as a dinner buffet or menu. The New Year's Eve dinner is included in the holiday price, the optional Christmas dinner can be booked and paid for in resort.
- Pets not allowed
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- New Year's Eve menu
- Shuttle service
- Children's bed (on request)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Available in resort (optional)
- Massages (on request)
- Turkish steam bath
- Christmas dinner: lv 30 pp (discount for children)
- Mini bar (on the room)
How does one best travel to Bulgaria? The nearest airports are Plowdiw (to reach Rhodopen), and Sofia (to reach Bagowgrad). There is a train station in the resort of Bansko, and the nearest station to Pamporovo is located in Smoljan. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Bansko (in resort)
- By plane: Sofia (approx. 165 km), Plovdiv (approx. 165 km)
No reviews available yet.
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,560 m|
|Lowest point:||990 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||871 m|
|Lifts in total:||16|
|Pistes in total:||48 km|
|Ski routes:||8 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?