17 Number of reviews:
65 % Recommendation rate:
Zell am See-Kaprun
Information about the ski area
Zell am See-Kaprun
|Highest point:||3,029 m|
|Lowest point:||760 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||757 m|
|Lifts in total:||48|
|Pistes in total:||138 km|
|Ski routes:||18 km|
Apartments Gadenstätter °°.
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe quietly located Apartments Gadenstätter is located only approx. 50 m away from the resort centre of Zell am See, approx. 250 m away from the Schmittenhöhe Cityexpress lift and about 100 m away from the lake. The ski bus leaves from approx. 100 m next to the accomodation and can also take you to the glacier ski area at Kitzsteinhorn which is approx. 7 km away. The cosy accommodation's facilities include a lounge room with TV, luggage lift and a ski room for your equipment. 1 free parking space per apartment is also available.
Rooms/BoardThe cosy apartments have a living/sleeping room, often a separate bedroom, shower/wc, cable TV, telephone and some have a balcony or a terrace. A kitchen with electric or gas hob, coffee machine, kettle, eating corner and fridge as well as partly an oven and dishwasher is also available. Self-catering. Breakfast can be booked in resort (for a surcharge).
Apartment, sleeps 2 (approx. 30 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double bed and cable TV
- Vestibule with kitchenette
Apartment, sleeps 4 (approx. 38 m²), SC
- Cosy living/sleeping area with two sleeping facilities and cable TV
- Separate double room
Apartment, sleeps 4 (balcony, approx. 48 m²), SC
- Cosy living/sleeping area with 2 sleeping facilities and cable TV
- Bedroom with double bed
- 2 x shower/wc
- Pets welcome (€7 per day, excl. food, only small animals)
- Children born in 2012 and younger receive a free lift pass when an accompanying adult purchases a full valid ski pass at the same time: per accompanying adult, one child receives a free lift pass. The lift pass is valid already from 15:00 on the preceding day.
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Dish towels
- Children's bed (within max. occupancy)
- Parking spaces (Once per apartment)
- 10% reduction on lesson with our partner ski school
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,10 per person/night
- Final cleaning: € 45,00 per apartment/studio (depending on type up to max. €60)
- Deposit: €100 per studio/apartment
- Keycard: €2
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Zell am See (in resort)
- By plane: Salzburg (approx. 100 km), Innsbruck (approx. 150 km), Munich (approx. 205 km), Klagenfurt (approx. 225 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?