No reviews available yet.
Zell am See-Kaprun
Information about the ski area
Zell am See-Kaprun
|Highest point:||3,029 m|
|Lowest point:||760 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||786 m|
|Lifts in total:||48|
|Pistes in total:||138 km|
|Ski routes:||18 km|
Pension Bergblick °°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe cosy Pension Bergblick is situated approx. 400 m from the resort centre of Kaprun and the Maiskogel lift. The access to the next cross-country trail can be reached within approx. 350 m (depending on snow conditions), the Kitzsteinhorn glacier is approx. 4 km away. A ski bus stop can be found within approx. 30 m. The traditional accommodation has a breakfast room and a heated ski room. Parking spaces are available for free.
RoomsThe friendly rooms have a bath or shower/wc, cable TV, telephone, radio and a balcony or terrace.
BoardA breakfast buffet is included in the holiday price.
Double room, shower/wc, BB
- Cosy rooms with cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pets not allowed
- Children born in 2012 and younger receive a free lift pass when an accompanying adult purchases a full valid ski pass at the same time: per accompanying adult, one child receives a free lift pass. The lift pass is already valid on the day of arrival, from 15:00.
Available in resort (for free)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
- 10% reduction on lessons with our partner ski school (from 3 days)
Payable in resort
- Keycard: €2
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Zell am See (approx. 8 km)
- By plane: Salzburg (approx. 85 km), Innsbruck (150 km), Munich (approx. 215 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?