Apartments im Schindlhaus
33 Number of reviews:
69 % Recommendation rate:
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental
Information about the ski area
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental
|Highest point:||1,957 m|
|Lowest point:||620 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||703 m|
|Lifts in total:||90|
|Pistes in total:||284 km|
|Ski routes:||23 km|
Apartments im Schindlhaus ***
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe cosy 3-star Apartments im Schindlhaus are part of the architecturally impressive Schindl House, which also comprises a hotel. The apartments are located in the centre of Söll and aprrox. 700 m away from the lift. A grocery store can be found approx. 50 m away. The house offers a reception, a restaurant, Wi-Fi (incl.), as well as a complex with hair dresser, bank and a sports shop. Free parking spaces are also available.
Furnishing/BoardThe apartments in maisonette style have a living/sleeping area, a double bed on the upper floor (no separate bedroom), bath/wc, satellite TV, seating area, balcony with sunbeds, as well as a fully equipped kitchenette with 2 hobs, refrigerator and a coffee machine. Self-catering.
Apartment, sleeps 4 (65 - 70 m²), SC
- Friendly furnished apartment in maisonette style
- Living/sleeping area with 2 sofa-sleeping facilities and satellite TV
- Bedroom on the upper floor
- Pets welcome (€10 per day, dogs only, excl. food, advance notification required)
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Dish towels
- Children's bed
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 2,00 per person/night
- Final cleaning: € 45,00 per apartment/studio (from 5 nights; €35 per apartment for stays up to 4 nights)
- Keycard: €2
- All persons in the Apartment, sleeps 4 (65 - 70 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 5 years 65%
- 6-15 years 35%
- 16-18 years 20%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Hopfgarten (approx. 10 km), Wörgl (approx. 15 km), Kufstein (approx. 15 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 80 km), Salzburg (approx. 85 km), Munich (approx. 145 km)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?