Grandhotel Praha ****
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe traditional, 4-star Grandhotel Praha is situated at the foot of the Lomnitz Peak. Teh hotel is located in the heart of the resort Tatranská Lomnica and the ski area is only approx. 900 m away. The accommodation's exclusive facilities include a lobby with reception, Wi-Fi (incl.), bar, café, restaurant, children's play-corner, as well as a ski room and ski hire.
The spa area stretches over 2 floors (access incl.), over a total of 900 m² and offers a great retreat for relaxing with organic sauna, Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, indoor pool, outdoor pool, jacuzzi and a relaxation room. Various spa treatments can be booked and paid for locally. Parking spaces can be found directly in front of the building (incl.).
RoomsThe stylish rooms all have shower/wc. satellite TV, telephone, safe, mini bar, hair drier and some also have a balcony.
BoardThe holiday prices includes a breakfast buffet. Between 27/12/2015 and 03/01/2016, as well as 24/03 and 30/03/2016, half-board is included and comprises breakfast and dinner. Further, the Christmas and New Year's Eve dinners are also included in the price.
Single room, shower/wc, BB
- Stylish rooms with satellite TV
Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, BB
- Stylish rooms with satellite TV
- Pets not allowed
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Wi-Fi (in the lobby)
- Safe (in the room)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Available in resort (optional)
- Spa treatments
- Mini bar (on the rooms)
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, BB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 1 years 100%
- 2-11 years 35%
- from 12 years 5%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Slovakia? The nearest airport is Poprad, but flights to Barca and Bratislava are also a possibility. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By Train: Tatranská Lomnica (in resort), Poprad-Tatry (approx. 20 km), Kesmark (Kežmarok) (approx. 20 km)
- By Plane: Poprad-Tatry (approx. 20 km), Kaschau (Košice) (approx. 140 km), Krakau (Kraków) (approx. 145 km), Bratislava (approx. 330 km)
No reviews available yet.
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,196 m|
|Lowest point:||888 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||850 m|
|Lifts in total:||8|
|Pistes in total:||12 km|
|Ski routes:||0 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?