Le Blanc Hotel & Spa ****
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe elegant and comfortable 4-star accommodation Le Blanc Hotel & Spa lies in the Vason di Monte Bondone, at approx. 1,650 m altitude and offers a magnificent view of the surrounding mountains and the Adige Valley. To the pistes and to the nearest ski lift it is approx. 300 m. The idyllic centre of the village with restaurants, bars and shopping facilities can be reached in approx. 200 m. This well maintained hotel offers a friendly and well-kept atmosphere for relaxing holidays. There is an entrance hall with reception, two lifts, Wi-Fi (incl., in the public areas), a lounge with TV corner, restaurant and bar, as well as a children's playroom.
Relaxation for body and soul can be found in the attractive and modern spa oasis (incl.) with panorama indoor pool (360°), hydro massage, Turkish steam bath, sauna, activity showers, chromo and aroma therapy, ice waterfall, saline grotto and relaxation area with tea corner. The pool area is opened from 10:00 - 20:00 (children's opening times to 18:00.), the spa area is opened from 10:00 to 12:30 and from 15:30 to 19:30. Various massages can also be booked and paid for locally. Each full paying adult will also receive one spa voucher valued €20 per stay (cannot be added up, only redeemable on full-body treatments from 50 minutes duration)
Children aged 3 to 10 are welcome in the mini club (incl., approx. 21/12/15 - 29/03/16, only Italian and English). There are free parking spaces and a parking garage (for a fee) available at the accommodation.
RoomsThe spacious and stylish rooms all have a shower/wc, satellite TV, Wi-Fi (payable locally) hair drier, telephone, mini bar, safe, and balcony.
BoardThe already included half-board comprises a breakfast buffet with sweet and savoury options, as well as a 4-course evening meal with choice and salad buffet. The Christmas menu and the gala dinner on New Year's Eve is also included.
Double room, shower/wc, HB
- Comfortable rooms with satellite TV
Double room/2 addl. beds, shower/wc, HB
- Comfortable rooms with satellite TV
- The additional beds are only suitable for children up to 15 years!
- Pets not allowed
- Access to the spa area is only permitted for teens aged 16 years or older.
- If you would like to have a spa treatment, please make an appointment for before the start of the holiday (telephone number comes with holiday documents).
- Per purchased adult lift pass, each one travelling child (born 30/11/2008 or younger) receives a free lift pass in resort (ID required). If there are more children on the booking than adults, further children lift passes have to be purchased locally. More information at the lift office.
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Spa voucher (as per description)
- New Year's Eve menu
- Wi-Fi (in public areas)
- Kid's/Mini Club (as per description)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Should a tourist tax be applicable until your day of arrival, this has to be paid in resort.
- Keycard: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- Various massage treatments
- Bathrobe hire: €8 per week
- Sauna towel: €4 per week
- Bath slippers: €3 per week
- Wi-Fi (on the rooms): €20 per week
- Parking garage (upon availability): €5 per day or €20 per wk.
- All persons in the Double room, shower/wc, HB receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 7 years 30%
- 8-15 years 5%
- from 65 years 5%
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/2 addl. beds, shower/wc, HB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 7 years 100%
- 8-15 years 40%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Italy? The nearest airports are Turin, Bergamo, and Milan to access the regions of Aosta Valley, Lombardy, or Piemont. For arrival in South Tyrol, Treno, or Venice, the airports of Bolzano, Innsbruck, or Bergamo are possible. In Italy, there is rarely a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Trient (approx. 15 km)
- By plane: Bolzano (approx. 75 km), Verona (approx. 115 km), Bergamo (approx. 175 km), Venice (approx. 190 km)
Le Blanc Hotel & Spa
84 Number of reviews:
88 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,090 m|
|Lowest point:||1,175 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,425 m|
|Lifts in total:||4|
|Pistes in total:||20 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?