At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe cosy Apartments Zembro are located in a quiet, but sunny spot at the edge of Livigno, directly along a cross-country trail. The lifts are approx. 1.5 km away and the ski bus stop is only approx. 100 m from the accommodation. The resort centre can be reached within approx. 4 km, the nearest restaurant is approx. 200 m away. A heated ski boot room, Wi-Fi (incl.) a lift and free parking spaces are available.
Furnishing/BoardThe friendly apartments all have a living/sleeping area, one to two separate bedrooms, a kitchenette with hob, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine, as well as shower/wc, satellite TV, hair drier, safe and some also have balcony. Self-catering.
Apartment, sleeps 4 (approx. 35 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double pull-out bed and satellite TV
- Bedroom with two beds
Apartment, sleeps 6 (approx. 61 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double pull-out bed
- Two bedrooms with two beds each
- Pets welcome (€10 per day, excl. food)
- For each lift pass purchased for an adult, a child (born in 2009 or later) travelling with them receives a free lift pass. Children's lift passes are not specifically mentioned on the lift pass voucher, as they are free of charge. When more children than adults are travelling, additional children's lift pass must be purchased locally. Further information can be received at the lift office.
Available in resort (for free)
- Holiday representative through partner in-resort
- Bed linen
- Dish towels
- Final cleaning
- Wi-Fi (in public areas)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Deposit: €150 per apartment
- Keycard: €5
Available in resort (optional)
- Children's bed: €10 per day
- Children's high chair: €5 per day
- All persons in the Apartment, sleeps 6 (approx. 61 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 7 years 50%
- 8-15 years 10%
- from 64 years 10%
- All persons in the Apartment, sleeps 4 (approx. 35 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- 2-7 years 50%
- 8-15 years 15%
- from 64 years 5%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Italy? The nearest airports are Turin, Bergamo, and Milan to access the regions of Aosta Valley, Lombardy, or Piemont. For arrival in South Tyrol, Treno, or Venice, the airports of Bolzano, Innsbruck, or Bergamo are possible. In Italy, there is rarely a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Ospizio Bernina (approx. 25 km), Tirano (approx. 50 km)
- By plane: Bolzano (approx. 145 km), Bergamo (approx. 180 km), Innsbruck (approx. 185 km), Zurich (approx. 225 km)
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,798 m|
|Lowest point:||1,816 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,816 m|
|Lifts in total:||45|
|Pistes in total:||115 km|
Price Overview (all prices per person)
Room comparison (all prices per person)
Room type 1
Room type 2
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?