At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe comfortable 4-star hotel Cristallo Club was fully renovated in 2011 and is located quietly, approx. 200 m from the resort centre and approx. 100 m from the Baradello lift. The accommodation includes an elegant entrance area, lift, panorama restaurant, bar, as well as a friendly fireplace lounge.
The spa centre with jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish steam bath and activity showers can be used free of charge once per stay. Further use for a fee. The club hotel offers its guests an entertainment programme. A parking garage (upon request) is available at the hotel and can be used if paid for locally.
RoomsThe spacious rooms all have a shower/wc, TV, Wi-Fi (incl.), hair drier, telephone, safe (payable locally), some also have a balcony.
BoardThe holiday price already includes half-board and comprises a breakfast buffet, as well as a 4-course evening menu with salad bar.
Single room, shower/wc, HB
- Friendly rooms with TV
- Some with balcony
Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, HB
- Friendly rooms with TV
- Some with balcony
- Pets welcome on request (incl., only small animals, excl. food)
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (once per week)
- Wi-Fi (in the room)
- Participation in entertainment programme (as per info in resort)
Available in resort (optional)
- Access to spa centre: €11 pp
- Children's bed: €5 per day (upon availability)
- Safe (on the room)
- Parking garage (upon request): €10 per day
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, HB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 7 years 70%
- 8-11 years 20%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Italy? The nearest airports are Turin, Bergamo, and Milan to access the regions of Aosta Valley, Lombardy, or Piemont. For arrival in South Tyrol, Treno, or Venice, the airports of Bolzano, Innsbruck, or Bergamo are possible. In Italy, there is rarely a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Tirano (approx. 17 km), Sondrio (approx. 31 km)
- By plane: Bergamo (approx. 115 km), Milan-Linate (approx. 165 km), Verona (approx. 175 km), Milan-Malpensa (approx. 190 km)
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,300 m|
|Lowest point:||1,162 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,181 m|
|Lifts in total:||13|
|Pistes in total:||50 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?