At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe Savoyan style accommodation, Résidence Les Belles Roches, is located in the resort centre, only 50 m from the nearest shopping faciliities and approx. 300 m away from the ski area. The Résidence offers a reception, Wi-Fi (for a fee), heated indoor pool (incl.) and a sauna (for a charge). Massages and cosmetic treatments are available on request and for a charge. Locally payable, roofed parking spaces can also be used, provided there is availability.
FurnishingThe comfortable apartments offer a living/sleeping area with double pull-out couch and TV (incl.), Wi-Fi (for a fee) separate bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchenette with ceramic hob, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher, as well as a bath/shower, most apartments also have a separate wc. All apartments have a balcony or terrace.
Apartment, sleeps 4 (approx. 28 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double pull-out couch and TV
- Bedroom with grand lit
- Partly separate wc
- Balcony or terrace
- Pets welcome (€50 per wk., excl. food, advance notification required, only with valid proof of rabies vaccination)
- Dogs have to be kept on a leash on the entire premises!
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Use of indoor pool
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,10 per person/night
- Deposit: €300 per apartment
Available in resort (optional)
- Towels: €7 pp
- Final cleaning (excl. kitchen): from €58 per apartment (depending on type)
- Use of sauna: €5 pp/session or €20 per 5 sessions
- Massages and beauty treatments: from €30
- Wi-Fi (in the apartments, max. 2 devices): €5 per hour or €15 per week
- Baby's set (children's bed, high chair and bathtub, on request): €25 per stay
- Parking garage (based on availability): €25 per week
- All persons in the Apartment, sleeps 4 (approx. 28 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 4 years 60%
- 5-14 years 15%
- 65-74 years 10%
- from 75 years 15%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to France? The nearest airports are Grenoble and Chambéry (for the regions of Hautes Alpes, Isère, or Savoy). Nice is the nearest airport for Haute Provence. For air travel to Haute Savoy, the airports Annecy, Genève-Cointrin, Chambéry, or Geneva are also an option, depending on the resort. In France, there is rarely a train station in the resort; Chamonix is one of the few exceptions. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Albertville (approx. 30 km)
- by plane: Chambéry (approx. 90 km), Geneva (approx. 95 km), Grenoble (approx. 165 km), Lyon (approx. 170 km), Turin (approx. 215 km)
Résidence Le VillageNEW!
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,069 m|
|Lowest point:||1,000 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,150 m|
|Lifts in total:||82|
|Pistes in total:||192 km|
Price Overview (all prices per person)
Room comparison (all prices per person)
Room type 1
Room type 2
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?