Résidence Sunotel °°°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesRésidence Sunotel comprises various buildings and is located in the centre of Les Carroz d'Araches, approx. 300 - 400 m from the gondola. Shopping facilities are located in close proximity.
The friendly residence offers an entrance area with Wi-Fi (payable locally) and a ski room.
FurnishingThe studios and apartments are furnished with a living/sleeping area with a pull-out couch, a sleeping chamber with bunk beds, sometimes an extra bedroom, bath or shower/wc, TV (for a fee), as well as a fully equipped kitchenette with hob, oven or microwave with grill function, coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster and refrigerator. Some have a balcony.
Studio, sleeps 4 (19 - 23 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double sofa bed or double fold-away bed and TV
- Cabin room with bunk bed in entrance area
- Some with balcony
- Pets welcome (€50 per week, excl. food)
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 0,75 per person/night
- Deposit: €300 per studio/apartment
Available in resort (optional)
- Towels: €6 pp
- Final cleaning: from €56 per studio/apartment
- Cleaning pack: €5
- Baby facilities (high chair, baby bed and bathtub): €25 per week
- TV: €40 per week
- Wi-Fi (at the reception): €5 per day, or €20 per week
- All persons in the Studio, sleeps 4 (19 - 23 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 4 years 80%
- 5-15 years 20%
- 65-74 years 5%
- from 75 years 80%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to France? The nearest airports are Grenoble and Chambéry (for the regions of Hautes Alpes, Isère, or Savoy). Nice is the nearest airport for Haute Provence. For air travel to Haute Savoy, the airports Annecy, Genève-Cointrin, Chambéry, or Geneva are also an option, depending on the resort. In France, there is rarely a train station in the resort; Chamonix is one of the few exceptions. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Cluses (approx. 15 km), Bonneville (approx. 30 km), Geneva (approx. 70 km)
- By plane: Annecy (approx. 70 km), Geneva (approx. 75 km), Chambéry (approx. 115 km), Grenoble (approx. 200 km)
No reviews available yet.
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,561 m|
|Lowest point:||700 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,140 m|
|Lifts in total:||76|
|Pistes in total:||265 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?