Résidence Le Surf des Neiges °°°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe comfortable Résidences Le Surf Neiges is situated in the centre of Les 2 Alpes, only approx. 400 m from the chair lift "Le Diable" and approx. 100 m from the nearest shops. The nearest cross-country track can be reached within approx. 1 km.
Accommodation facilities include a reception with Wi-Fi (payable locally), ski boxes and covered parking spaces (payable locally and based on availability). A outdoor parking lot can be found in close proximity (based on availability).
The lift pass also includes one free entry per day to the swimming pool with heated outdoor area and also the ice rink of Les 2 Alpes.
The studios all have a shower/wc, flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi (both for a fee), a living/sleeping area, partly cabin rooms, as well as a fully equipped kitchenette with electric or ceramic hob, microwave, refrigerator coffee machine, dishwasher and electric. In some accommodations, a balcony is available.
Self-catering. Daily evening meal or daily half-board may be added to the booking as additional board options (at extra cost).
You can find more information about Pow(d)er Week 2016 here.
Studio, sleeps 2 (approx. 20 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with pull-out sofa bed and TV
Studio, sleeps 5 (ca. 30 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double and single pull-out sofa bed as well as TV
- Alcove with bunk beds in vestibule area
Apartment, sleeps 7 (approx. 50 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with double and single pull-out sofa beds as well as TV
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Bedroom with bunk beds
- Pets welcome (approx. €50 per wk., excl. food, only with valid proof of rabies vaccination)
- Boxer-style swim shorts not allowed in pool!
- Evening meals and half-board are served in the restaurant "Le Sherpa" (if booked).
- Dog must be kept on a leash on the premises.
- Please note for arrival and departure, that the Grand Tunnel du Chambon on the D1091 (between Les Deux Alpes and Briançon) is closed.
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Access to public swimming pool (as per description)
- 10% reduction on 5- or 6-day lesson with our partner ski school
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 0,83 per person/night
- Deposit: €300 per studio/apartment
Available in resort (optional)
- Towels: €7 per set (change)
- Final cleaning (excl. kitchen): from €58 per studio/apart.
- Cleaning pack: €6
- TV: approx. €40 per wk.
- Wi-Fi (max. 2 devices): €5 per day or €15 per wk.
- Baby's facilities (children's bed, high chair and bath tub): €8 per day or €25 per wk./child
- Parking garage (upon availability, reservation required): €50 per wk.
- All persons in the Studio, sleeps 2 (approx. 20 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 4 years 55%
- 5-12 years 10%
- 65-71 years 5%
- from 72 years 55%
- All persons in the Studio, sleeps 5 (ca. 30 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 4 years 65%
- 5-12 years 15%
- 65-71 years 5%
- from 72 years 65%
- All persons in the Apartment, sleeps 7 (approx. 50 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 4 years 70%
- 5-12 years 15%
- 65-71 years 5%
- from 72 years 70%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to France? The nearest airports are Grenoble and Chambéry (for the regions of Hautes Alpes, Isère, or Savoy). Nice is the nearest airport for Haute Provence. For air travel to Haute Savoy, the airports Annecy, Genève-Cointrin, Chambéry, or Geneva are also an option, depending on the resort. In France, there is rarely a train station in the resort; Chamonix is one of the few exceptions. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- General advice for travel: Please note for arrival and departure, that the Grand Tunnel du Chambon on the D1091 (between Les Deux Alpes and Briançon) is closed.
- By train: Grenoble (approx. 70 km),
- By plane: Grenoble (approx. 110 km), Chambéry (approx. 135 km), Lyon-Saint-Exupery (approx. 155 km), Turin (approx. 185 km)
Résidence Le Surf des Neiges
27 Number of reviews:
78 % Recommendation rate:
Les 2 Alpes
Information about the ski area
Les 2 Alpes
|Highest point:||3,560 m|
|Lowest point:||1,280 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,650 m|
|Lifts in total:||52|
|Pistes in total:||225 km|
|Ski routes:||100 km|
Price Overview (all prices per person)
Room comparison (all prices per person)
Room type 1
Room type 2
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?