Résidence Le Chamois Blanc °°°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe Savoyard-style Residence Chamois Blanc lies in the district of Chamonix Sud, only approx. 200 m to the nearest lift station. It is also just approx. 300 m from the centre of Chamonix with its shops, bars and restaurants. The accommodation offers a reception.
FurnishingThe cosy apartments all have a combined living/sleeping area, a bedroom separated by a moveable wall from the living room, bath or shower/wc and some apartments have a balcony. The fully equipped kitchenette has a microwave, electric hob, refrigerator and coffee maker.
Apartment, sleeps 5 (approx. 28 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with 2 sofa beds, pull-out bed (suitable for children) and TV
- Bedroom with double bed
- Some with balcony
- Pets welcome (€55 per week, only with valid proof of rabies vaccination)
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Board games rental (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,50 per person/night
- Deposit: approx. 200€ per apartment
- Keycard: €3
Available in resort (optional)
- Bread roll service
- Final cleaning (excl. kitchen)
- Baby facilities
- Parking spaces (based on availability)
- All persons in the Apartment, sleeps 5 (approx. 28 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 4 years 65%
- 5-14 years 10%
- 65-79 years 10%
- from 80 years 35%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to France? The nearest airports are Grenoble and Chambéry (for the regions of Hautes Alpes, Isère, or Savoy). Nice is the nearest airport for Haute Provence. For air travel to Haute Savoy, the airports Annecy, Genève-Cointrin, Chambéry, or Geneva are also an option, depending on the resort. In France, there is rarely a train station in the resort; Chamonix is one of the few exceptions. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Chamonix (in resort), Martigny (approx. 50 km), Aigle (approx. 75 km)
- By plane: Annecy (approx. 95 km), Geneva (approx. 100 km), Chambéry-Savoie (approx. 150 km)
Résidence Le Chamois Blanc
No reviews available yet.
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||3,275 m|
|Lowest point:||1,030 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,035 m|
|Lifts in total:||40|
|Pistes in total:||114 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?