Chalet La Tanière °°°°
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe welcoming Chalet La Tanière is located in a quite spot at the entrance to Chamonix and offers a direct view toward Mont Blanc. The lift is approx. 2 km away, a free ski bus which takes you there comfortably stops in approx. 150 m. The friendly accommodation's facilities include a laundry room with washing machine and tumble drier, Wi-Fi (incl.), ski and boots room, an approx. 500 m² private garden with jacuzzi and sauna as well as two parking spaces. Further public parking spaces can be found nearby.
FurnishingThe comfortable and freestanding chalet has a living room with fireplace, 4 baths or showers, partly separate WCs, several bedrooms and sleeping niches, TV with DVD player, Wi-Fi (incl.), as well as a kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator with ice compartment, coffee machine and a raclette and fondue set.
Chalet, sleeps 10 (approx. 190 m²), SC
- Living room with plasma TV and piano
- Lounge area with eat-in kitchen and fireplace
- Two bedrooms with double bed each
- Family room with double bed, as well as separate alcove with bunk beds
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Garden with jacuzzi and sauna
- Pets not allowed
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Use of the sauna
- Wood for the fireplace
- Baby facilities (upon pre-request)
- Parking spaces (as per description)
- Parking spaces (public)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,00 per person/night
- Deposit: €1500 p. chalet (available on a credit card)
- Keycard: €3
Available in resort (optional)
- Final cleaning (excl. kitchen)
- All persons in the Chalet, sleeps 10 (approx. 190 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 3 years 40%
- 4-15 years 10%
- 65-74 years 10%
- from 75 years 20%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to France? The nearest airports are Grenoble and Chambéry (for the regions of Hautes Alpes, Isère, or Savoy). Nice is the nearest airport for Haute Provence. For air travel to Haute Savoy, the airports Annecy, Genève-Cointrin, Chambéry, or Geneva are also an option, depending on the resort. In France, there is rarely a train station in the resort; Chamonix is one of the few exceptions. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Chamonix (in resort), Martigny (approx. 50 km), Aigle (approx. 75 km)
- By plane: Annecy (approx. 95 km), Geneva (approx. 100 km), Chambéry-Savoie (approx. 150 km)
Chalet La Tanière
No reviews available yet.
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||3,275 m|
|Lowest point:||1,030 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||1,035 m|
|Lifts in total:||40|
|Pistes in total:||114 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?