At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe cosy, 4-star Hotel Ferienwelt Kristall is located in a quiet and sunny spot at the resort entrance of Rauris, approx. 400 m from the centre. The Rauris Hochalm lift can be reached within approx. 900 m. A public bus stops approx. 500 m away. The modernly furnished hotel offers a reception in an entrance area, parlour, 2 lifts, Wi-Fi (incl.), lounge, dining room and hotel bar.
The spacious spa area has an indoor pool with waterfall, massage jets and let-though to the heated outdoor pool area, as well as a steam bath, stone sauna, aroma sauna, infrared sauna and a relaxation room. Additionally, massages, oil baths and the solarium can accessed, if paid for locally. Free parking spaces at the hotel (based on availability).
RoomsThe spacious rooms offer a bath or shower/wc, cable TV, wif (incl.), telephone, as well as a balcony.
BoardThe already included half-board comprises a rich breakfast buffet, as well as a 4-course evening meal with salad buffet. Once per stay there is also a starter and dessert buffet. Also once a week, there is a themed evening, such as the Pinzgau specialities buffet, an Italian evening or a candlelight dinner. Over Christmas, a special menu and programme will be offered, obligatory payment locally.
Single room, shower/wc, HB
- Comfortable rooms with cable TV
Double room/2 addl. beds, shower/wc, HB
- Comfortable rooms with cable TV
- The addl. beds are only suitable for children up to 15 years!
- Pets welcome on request (€15 per day, excl. food)
- Pets are not permitted in the restaurant or indoor pool.
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,60 per person/night
- Christmas menu and programme : € 40 pp (from 9 years)
- Keycard: €2
Available in resort (optional)
- Oil baths
- Bathrobe hire
- Children's bed (on request): €8 per day
- All persons in the Single room, shower/wc, HB receive the following reduction:
- until (incl.) 5 years 30%
- 6-15 years 15%
- 16-18 years 5%
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/2 addl. beds, shower/wc, HB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 5 years 100%
- 6-6 years 80%
- 7-10 years 50%
- 11-15 years 30%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Taxenbach- Rauris (approx. 10 km), Zell am See (approx. 30 km)
- By plane: Salzburg (approx. 95 km), Innsbruck (approx. 175 km), Munich (approx. 195 km)
Rauris - Hochalm
Information about the ski area
Rauris - Hochalm
|Highest point:||2,175 m|
|Lowest point:||940 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||950 m|
|Lifts in total:||12|
|Pistes in total:||32 km|
|Ski routes:||5 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?