At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe friendly and traditional Hotel Pension Haueis is located quietly, directly in the centre of Zams. The ski bus stops directly in front of the hotel and the ski area Venet is approx. 750 m away. You can reach the cross-country trail in approx. 500 m away. The very traditional accommodation with Tyrolean flair offers a friendly entrance area with a small reception, lift, Wi-Fi (payable locally), breakfast room with open fireplace, cosy parlour and ski room for equipment storage. Free parking spaces are also available.
Special offer from the tourism board TirolWest for the time periods of 10.01 - 24.01.2015 and 14.03 - 28.03.2015: With a stay from 7 nights, children from 3 - 5 years receive a free 5-day lift pass, a 5-day ski course and ski equipment (skis, boots, sticks, helmet), 5-day care services, as well as a surprise gift for each child. Additionally, lunch for children can be booked on site (€10 per day). More information can be found in the hotel or at the tourism board TirolWest upon presentation of a registration form and a valid form of identification.
RoomsThe friendly furnished rooms offer a bath or shower/wc, cable TV, radio, safe and balcony.
BoardThe holiday price already includes half-board and comprises a breakfast buffet with an organic food corner (in the Hotel), and a 3-course evening meal with choice of 2 main dishes, which takes place in the neighbouring Gasthof Gemse (approx. 50 m away). Once per stay, you can enjoy coffee and cake in the afternoon, and mulled wine at the fireplace (both incl.).
Double room, shower/wc, HB
- Cosy rooms with cable TV
Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, HB
- Friendly rooms with cable TV
- Pets welcome on request (€4 per day, excl. food)
- Children up to the age of 13 years (incl.) don't receive a lift pass, but can only use the lifts if accompanied by a full-paying adult. If the children take part in ski lessons in resort, the necessary lift pass has to be bought locally!
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Children's bed (on request)
- Children's high chair (upon availability)
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,20 per person/night
- Keycard: €2
Available in resort (optional)
- Toboggan evening (weather and snow dependent)
- Guided tour through the "Zammer Lochputz - Tyrol's mystic gorge" (once per wk.)
- Wi-Fi: approx. €3/h
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, HB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 13 years 100%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Zams (in resort)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 70 km), Friedrichshafen (approx. 155 km), Munich (approx. 215 km), Salzburg (approx. 250 km)
Hotel Pension Haueis
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,212 m|
|Lowest point:||780 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||767 m|
|Lifts in total:||7|
|Pistes in total:||22 km|
|Ski routes:||2 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?